Found 18th Dec 2009
Is it worth the money?

I took out the one month free trial and with the run up to xmas its been fantastic.

Is it worth the £50 a year though?

5 Comments

i had the trail to, cause I purchased an xbox 360 early november package got it then. bought a few blu-rays and stuff since next day delivery free of charge. its useful but i wouldnt spend £50 a year on it. unless you know your delivery costs are going to be like £60+

My brothers got this he says its good but seriously £50 a year?!!!! I guess so if you buy loads of stuff off amazon?

if you were to buy lots of stuff there all year round then would be worth it, but if only using for a few bits here and there, i wouldnt bother.

Original Poster

SackboySnake87;7267377

i had the trail to, cause I purchased an xbox 360 early november package … i had the trail to, cause I purchased an xbox 360 early november package got it then. bought a few blu-rays and stuff since next day delivery free of charge. its useful but i wouldnt spend £50 a year on it. unless you know your delivery costs are going to be like £60+

Met-Cast;7267378

My brothers got this he says its good but seriously £50 a year?!!!! I … My brothers got this he says its good but seriously £50 a year?!!!! I guess so if you buy loads of stuff off amazon?

jadey145;7267406

if you were to buy lots of stuff there all year round then would be … if you were to buy lots of stuff there all year round then would be worth it, but if only using for a few bits here and there, i wouldnt bother.

Thats the thing, its great to have it but £50 a year is £4 a month. You'd need to order at least 3 things a month from Amazon for it to be worthwhile.

Especially as you get free delivery with everything now, no minimum spend

Most deals entertainment wise are matched by Amazon these days so on the other hand £50 for a year will get most things delivered next day

Hmmm if it was cheaper i would :whistling: Awaits the Amazon price drop :thinking:

Only you know if it's worth it or not.

Personally, the super saver has always been pretty quick for me so I don't bother.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    2. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    3. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11
    4. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22

See more discussions