amazon prime £59

Found 1st Jul
Last year when amazon did prime day, the cost of prime for 1 year was £20 off

amazon won't tell me if they will do it this year

i hope they do it this year because i don't want to pay £79, but want to pay £59 like i did last year

anyone else in this position?
Community Updates
Ask
20 Comments
Not me, because I get the student one. Cheaper at £39, and you can get it with NUS
jamie01519 m ago

Not me, because I get the student one. Cheaper at £39, and you can get it …Not me, because I get the student one. Cheaper at £39, and you can get it with NUS

Not me because , free trial op
hethekid6 m ago

Not me because , free trial op

I guess so. But with Amazon Student you get 6 months free.

Can't be bothered to create new accounts every month as all my Prime Video history will reset (I could link to Amazon Household but it could lead to Amazon catching on). Amazon keep on extending my Prime anyway (subbed until March 2019), they extended it for a whole year once for an issue - plus with all the promo credit/gift balance I have it's not worth it. I've only paid £39 once in November 2017!
jamie01521 m ago

I guess so. But with Amazon Student you get 6 months free.Can't be …I guess so. But with Amazon Student you get 6 months free.Can't be bothered to create new accounts every month as all my Prime Video history will reset (I could link to Amazon Household but it could lead to Amazon catching on). Amazon keep on extending my Prime anyway (subbed until March 2019), they extended it for a whole year once for an issue - plus with all the promo credit/gift balance I have it's not worth it. I've only paid £39 once in November 2017!

Good for you.
I thought we all had student memberships on this site.
It's gone up in price in the states. Probably will here to
wayners3 m ago

To what?
wayners13 m ago

Ah properly will because of the stupid football
Adult1 h, 1 m ago

I thought we all had student memberships on this site.

i don't but i am in the process of setting that up
Yes the same here - mine runs out tomorrow and i rang them today ... that was pretty pointless .. so i cancelled it .. not paying £79 ... I am told prime day is 11th July this year so lets see if they have offers again
Prime day is 16th July, starting at noon.
jamie0151st Jul

Not me, because I get the student one. Cheaper at £39, and you can get it …Not me, because I get the student one. Cheaper at £39, and you can get it with NUS

i got it sorted out now
34240025-KtEPt.jpg
jamie0151st Jul

I guess so. But with Amazon Student you get 6 months free.Can't be …I guess so. But with Amazon Student you get 6 months free.Can't be bothered to create new accounts every month as all my Prime Video history will reset (I could link to Amazon Household but it could lead to Amazon catching on). Amazon keep on extending my Prime anyway (subbed until March 2019), they extended it for a whole year once for an issue - plus with all the promo credit/gift balance I have it's not worth it. I've only paid £39 once in November 2017!

Unlimited free trial trick doesn't work anymore, I believe...
bhaskarsa21 m ago

i got it sorted out now

might be worth sharing in this thread how you did it if you did it for free for the benefit of those not on student membership and see this thread. not for me as I am into my second year.
eslick3 m ago

might be worth sharing in this thread how you did it if you did it for …might be worth sharing in this thread how you did it if you did it for free for the benefit of those not on student membership and see this thread. not for me as I am into my second year.

i paid £4 for a e course at gogroopie so not 100% free
34242697-QqiD4.jpg
bhaskarsa3 h, 30 m ago

i paid £4 for a e course at gogroopie so not 100% free

You don't need to pay for an ecourse, can't you get it by putting Smart Study Online and some random course dates?
jamie0154 m ago

You don't need to pay for an ecourse, can't you get it by putting Smart …You don't need to pay for an ecourse, can't you get it by putting Smart Study Online and some random course dates?

didn't think £4 was a lot to pay
bhaskarsa8 m ago

didn't think £4 was a lot to pay

Well, it's £4 that could be spent on 1 month of Prime... don't see the point in paying £4 extra for no reason.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants