Found 13th Nov 2016
Does anyone know if amazon prime includes amazon unlimited (book borrowing) I'm not sure as it's says lending library but is that same library as unlimited or less

what am I best with I'm currently subscribing to Amazon unlimited and audible as I mostly use audio books and can get some on unlimited just wondering if I can get the same with prime

5 Comments

No I can borrow one book free a month from the lending library or something.

Hope that helps
Edited by: "zljhope" 13th Nov 2016

One free book from Amazon lending library can be used on a Kindle device per month. Lending library titles can be identified by looking for Kindle titles with Prime logo.
Edited by: "Uridium" 13th Nov 2016

Original Poster

zljhope

No I can borrow one book free a month from the lending library or … No I can borrow one book free a month from the lending library or something.Hope that helps

​ah it does one book a month wouldn't do. is it still one book if you return it?

You can borrow one book a month for free. You can "keep" it as long as you want but you can't borrow a book the following month until you have returned the first one. If you have had and returned one book in a calendar month you still can't borrow another until the 1st of the next month. Hope this all makes sense.

Amazon Prime does not include Kindle Unlimited, they're two separate subscriptions
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2355
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70564
    3. HUKD Hottest deals side bar was far better before22
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769323

See more discussions