amazon prime branded cardboard coffin

Found 31st Mar
Just for fun.. I'm surprised that you can't get a amazon prime cardboard coffin... How cool would they be being carried in.. Have looked to see if anyone has had the same idea but apparently not.. Think they would sell well? Maybe...
Thoughts?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
The review:

Delivered on time, and was a perfect fit. My mother in law hasn't looked as good as this In years.
All in all a great purchase, didn't make a dent on the inheritance, more money towards the food and booze after.
I must admit, I was a little concerned when it started to rain! but a quick cover up with black bin bags (fitting colour) and we were good to go. The down side is we needed to pack the contents with polystyrene bits to prevent unexpected slippage, but it worked out well.
A plus side with it being cardboard, it went up like a dream (Guy Fawkes would have been proud), this meant the ceremony was over in minutes and we could all go hit the wake big style. Aunty Gene was off her head by 2pm.. Cracking day.
Knowing amazons packaging wastage the coffin for a 6ft body would be 30ft X 10ft.
19 Comments
The review:

Delivered on time, and was a perfect fit. My mother in law hasn't looked as good as this In years.
All in all a great purchase, didn't make a dent on the inheritance, more money towards the food and booze after.
I must admit, I was a little concerned when it started to rain! but a quick cover up with black bin bags (fitting colour) and we were good to go. The down side is we needed to pack the contents with polystyrene bits to prevent unexpected slippage, but it worked out well.
A plus side with it being cardboard, it went up like a dream (Guy Fawkes would have been proud), this meant the ceremony was over in minutes and we could all go hit the wake big style. Aunty Gene was off her head by 2pm.. Cracking day.
Knowing amazons packaging wastage the coffin for a 6ft body would be 30ft X 10ft.
Predikuesi39 m ago

Disastrous on a rainy …Disastrous on a rainy day.https://www.amazon.co.uk/Premium-Cardboard-Coffin-Casket-Cremation/dp/B01FJORPTU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1522499998&sr=8-1&keywords=cardboard+coffin+boxes

£250
Just stick me in an old washing machine box.
I want amazon prime written down the side through.. Package for god! Wonder if god will sign for it?
wayners4 m ago

I want amazon prime written down the side through.. Package for god! …I want amazon prime written down the side through.. Package for god! Wonder if god will sign for it?

If God’s not in will you get left with the neighbour Mr Devil? Lol
Why did I get this as a notification?
Wouldn't the delivery driver try and ram it through your letterbox?

Or when they arrive outside your house and spend 10 mins looking in the back of the van. They decides they can't find it and just drive off.
When you complain to Amazon, you're told the driver couldn't deliver the package, because you're house wasn't on the GPS.
Very funny. Brilliant.. I'll add my bit... Probably throw it over the pearly gates
Edited by: "wayners" 31st Mar
Ridiculously pricey, you can get a Willow one for less than £200.
Make my own for less
machomansavage9 h, 43 m ago

Why did I get this as a notification?

To remind you that you died years ago mr savage
please tell me this is an April Fools joke ??
I like the wicker basket one, I wonder if its strong enough to put cushions on the top and have as a long storage bench, it seems pretty cheap for what it is
Segata-Sanshiro13 h, 21 m ago

To remind you that you died years ago mr savage

Quick... how long that take u to come up with that response ?
machomansavage57 m ago

Quick... how long that take u to come up with that response ?

Pretty much instantly after reading your post sir
Segata-Sanshiro2 h, 38 m ago

Pretty much instantly after reading your post sir

Come on! My guess is half a night ***what can I come up that makes me sound verbally fit for anyone?***👹👹👹👹👹
machomansavage45 m ago

Come on! My guess is half a night ***what can I come up that makes me …Come on! My guess is half a night ***what can I come up that makes me sound verbally fit for anyone?***👹👹👹👹👹

Segata-Sanshiro1 m ago

Sorry mate my banter isn't what it used to be.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions