Amazon prime cheap or student

Posted 16th Nov
Hey there so my amazon prime student account is about to hit max price on the 30th this month and my nus card is expired (never was a student) so im wondering if theres still a way to continue getting it cheap?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

15 Comments
I'm hoping they do a £59 deal on BF, if they don't well they've not got me as a customer lol
You can only use the student deal once ie 4 years
I used the nus card and I'm not a student either and I just renewed again last month automatically for the same student prime price
efc_4ever16/11/2019 18:25

I used the nus card and I'm not a student either and I just renewed again …I used the nus card and I'm not a student either and I just renewed again last month automatically for the same student prime price

How do i go about renewing it via the website
john.folan16/11/2019 18:38

How do i go about renewing it via the website

Go into your account settings select prime membership then manage membership and my was switched on the renew automatically
efc_4ever16/11/2019 18:40

Go into your account settings select prime membership then manage …Go into your account settings select prime membership then manage membership and my was switched on the renew automatically

I thought you ment nus account, it says my student membership is comjng to a end in my email and i have to pay £80
john.folan16/11/2019 18:41

I thought you ment nus account, it says my student membership is comjng to …I thought you ment nus account, it says my student membership is comjng to a end in my email and i have to pay £80

Yes I used the fake nus card . Been doing it for last 2 or 3 years. Mine just automatically debits my card every 12 months. My nus card lobbed in bin last year expired
efc_4ever16/11/2019 18:43

Yes I used the fake nus card . Been doing it for last 2 or 3 years. Mine …Yes I used the fake nus card . Been doing it for last 2 or 3 years. Mine just automatically debits my card every 12 months. My nus card lobbed in bin last year expired

Its asking my for proof to extend it
john.folan16/11/2019 18:44

Oh right it never happened with me that. Maybe they will ask me next year when I'm due to renew again. Might be something they just started doing
efc_4ever16/11/2019 18:48

Oh right it never happened with me that. Maybe they will ask me next year …Oh right it never happened with me that. Maybe they will ask me next year when I'm due to renew again. Might be something they just started doing

Well I’ve been paying monthly for about a year since my free six months ran out so I’ve just quickly changed to yearly and paid the £39 just in case. My nus card ran out 7 months ago.
john.folan16/11/2019 18:44

Difficult to currently obtain blag new NUSx / Totum membership, but it's still (was recently?) possible to renew same. Consider Amazon Student is valid for max 4 yrs, so if you've already had 4 yrs why bother with NUS route, just wait for the BF deal on standard Prime membership.
See if you can apply for a totum pro card didn’t need any verification a month or so ago and Amazon accepted it for another student prime on the same account, it doesn’t say how long when you renew but it’s given me at least this and next year at £39 on top of the 3 possibly 4 years I had already had.

if the pro card doesn’t work then try @IamMT deal this and other professional qualifications allow updates to pro.
Edited by: "eslick" 16th Nov
Mine ran out (I was a student with edu email). I didn't renew and let it expire. 3 months later I got an email saying come back as a student and no verification was required. Still on it now 2yrs later
Toon_army16/11/2019 18:16

I'm hoping they do a £59 deal on BF, if they don't well they've not got me …I'm hoping they do a £59 deal on BF, if they don't well they've not got me as a customer lol

They should I think they did last year and they definitely did it for prime day just passed in July.
jaguark17/11/2019 15:40

Comment deleted

I’d be interested to know this too if you could share
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants