Expired

Amazon Prime Day Tuesday 11th July

Found 22nd Jun 2017
What's the deal... well this is more of a heads up, particularly if anybody is considering making a purchase on Amazon for a product that could be discounted (yeh, that could be anything!). But I would definitely guess Amazon's own products like Echo/Dot and Amazon Fire TV

The link in the deal appears to be a holding page for the U.S site.

How do I know it's on this day? well I've come across some privileged info from a company that works very closely and is integral to Amazon's fulfillment and logistics operation.

I suspect Amazon may also run another recruitment drive for Amazon Prime membership.
Community Updates
17 Comments
hi all, does anyone know what was offered on the last prime day please?
May be worth getting again if they drop the price....
csf

Just do a search on here for Amazon on that date.
csf18 m ago

I know it was on the 12 july last year and I remember them selling fire tv sticks for £10
2015 event went down online as pantsday.
wheres the deal here? its nothing more than speculation
csf

Most of the amazon stuff like fire stick and I think they offered £5 if you signed up to the audible trial, and something like £5 bonus if you bought a £20 voucher
Original Poster
rjmjnlcfm

wheres the deal here? its nothing more than speculation

it's confirmed info that may not be in public domain. Unfortunately I can't share source
Although many other sites are suggesting week commencing 10th uly
will I need to buy Amazon prime first or will also be offered with some offer .. don't really want to pay full price for prime if I can get away with it!
Was the last Amazon Prime day any good? I didn't find anything worth while in the past 2 prime day sales. It hasn't made me consider re-subbing at all.
Original Poster
kos1c

Was the last Amazon Prime day any good? I didn't find anything worth … Was the last Amazon Prime day any good? I didn't find anything worth while in the past 2 prime day sales. It hasn't made me consider re-subbing at all.

useless tat unless you're actually after something.
Original Poster
kos1c

Was the last Amazon Prime day any good? I didn't find anything worth … Was the last Amazon Prime day any good? I didn't find anything worth while in the past 2 prime day sales. It hasn't made me consider re-subbing at all.

yes you have to be Prime member I believe but they sometimes run a promotion on the day or possibly day before by lowering the price.
loofer

useless tat unless you're actually after something.

​Agreed
kos1c9 h, 30 m ago

Was the last Amazon Prime day any good? I didn't find anything worth while …Was the last Amazon Prime day any good? I didn't find anything worth while in the past 2 prime day sales. It hasn't made me consider re-subbing at all.

If you want or need something particular it's good, if you are just looking for a bargain it's abit meh. Sometimes you can subscribe to items that are discount for good unless they have stopped that.
Hopefully there's £3 media credit offered for no rush deliveries and not the pantry deal crap.
Original Poster
Shatwell

Hopefully there's £3 media credit offered for no rush deliveries and not … Hopefully there's £3 media credit offered for no rush deliveries and not the pantry deal crap.

based on info I've seen, there's a surge of items being posted/delivered towards end of the week
I bet there will be tears again like last year when loads of deals for Prime members are shared.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants