Amazon Prime Delivery

I ordered some stuff (2 orders) on Thursday PM and was upgraded to the Prime Delivery service for a free months trial, didn't expect to receive on friday due to the lateness of placing my order. Both were dispatched ( same carrier Royal Mail) with estimate date of delivery 31st May ( today ) however one order has arrived and the other nowhere to be seen !!!!!!!

Any comments on your use of this service and this ??
thanks

3 Comments

is the more expensive one missing? im sure some postie is making good use of what ever you ordered!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

GIJimmy;2215982

is the more expensive one missing? im sure some postie is making good use … is the more expensive one missing? im sure some postie is making good use of what ever you ordered!:thumbsup:

how did you guess !!:-D

Original Poster

still no sign of the delivery... and its got tracking number (out for delivery) so i am down to the PO tomorrow morning.. also amazon requested that I wait until the 9th June till I can get a replacement sent...

stuff their prime delivery !!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??99
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1016
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037

See more discussions