Amazon Prime delivery

Found 23rd Nov 2017
hi, is one day delivery pretty much out of the window when it's Black Friday? placed an order expecting Friday or Saturday delivery but I'm being told Monday at the earliest! tried with a variety of products including an Echo and a Fire tablet and same result!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Yeah, forget it.

I was talking to a delivery driver this morning - he said things were already manic and he expects it to continue all the way to xmas.

I ordered today and it's been despatched and due tomorrow.

Yes I noticed this, once the cut off for delivery hit on items to be delivered tomorrow everything now says Tuesday, although when going through the basket process it will change to Monday.

Which is odd when you consider they do 7 day delivery and Prime's biggest sell is next-day delivery.

I too noticed it, wanted to order gran turismo but wouldn't of came until Monday. I jumped on live chat and told the, how disappointed I was and got an extra months prime.

Original Poster

Bit underhand that they shove Prime and one day delivery down your throat. I'll see if I can blag a month for free or something

Original Poster

plebbygiraffe14 m ago

Yes I noticed this, once the cut off for delivery hit on items to be …Yes I noticed this, once the cut off for delivery hit on items to be delivered tomorrow everything now says Tuesday, although when going through the basket process it will change to Monday.Which is odd when you consider they do 7 day delivery and Prime's biggest sell is next-day delivery.

Love your username btw

Spoke to them earlier about this, told them I wasn’t happy as it even says next day delivery and gives Mondays date for lockers changed it to home address and it was the same. guy tried to tell me it was because the locker was full, couldn’t answer why it also happened to house addresses. Simple answer is they can’t keep up, and aren’t even offering extra months of prime either like they have been. He did say he would get on to logistics and get them to speed it up like that’s going to happen. As I closed the chat ordered something else and it was moved to Tuesday for delivery to home, could get it to a locker on Monday.

Hammerheads2913 h, 47 m ago

Bit underhand that they shove Prime and one day delivery down your throat. …Bit underhand that they shove Prime and one day delivery down your throat. I'll see if I can blag a month for free or something

The two things I ordered yesterday which said would be delivered today have only just been dispatched and now say delivery on Monday.

Just what is going on at Amazon I have no idea.

Most items now say delivery on Tuesday.

I went on live chat and the person tried saying it was not in stock at my local warehouse so is being fulfilled from the global fulfilment centre which is far away so would be delayed. Well if it wasn't in stock, why say delivery tomorrow.

He couldn't tell me where this global centre is, so how does he know it is further away!

I think that was bullcrap anyway as I cannot find a single items available for delivery for tomorrow, Sunday or Monday. Everything is Tuesday onwards. Even random non-Black Friday items. It clearly isn't a stock issue.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants