Amazon Prime - Delivery for Tuesday?

Found 21st Mar 2009
i have been offered a free trial for Amazon Prime (1 day delivery), and was thinking about purchasing a PS3,...

my day off is Tuesday, and was wondering if this would arrive on the day?

my other option is for "express delivery" guaranteed for Tuesday, but is quite pricey.

how would they send a console using Amazon Prime then?

7 Comments

It wont be guaranteed to arrive tuesday with prime no

Think they use Royal mail..

My free trial's not long ended and I had stuff sent to me by Royal Mail and City Link. I would've thought that something as valuable as a PS3 would be sent via courier and you'd more than likely get it on Tuesday!

I had the free trial at xmas and ordered 4 or 5 times,everthing was del next day

Banned

I'm certain you'll get it Tuesday. Everything I ordered with Prime arrived by courier the next day even if I hadn't ordered it until 6pm the day before. Even a single cd came by courier!

The items are delivered next day, but be careful if you going to cancel after free trial, i canceled they still took the 47.97 i think it was out of my bank, so i phoned them to put it back into my bank account, which they did but then took it out another twice good job i had enough in bank to cover it or i would of been given loads of charges due to no fault of my own.

Original Poster

thanks for opinions.

now its just a case of either putting the money into my ISA, or buying a PS3 with a load of games, blu-rays and other ps3 hardware.

(got £400 to play with after selling my private number plates)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best place to load vouchers for Black Friday for 4k tv22
    2. How do you pay your SIPP management fees?22
    3. What's this on my neighbours roof?1921
    4. Sim deal with EU calls44

See more discussions