Groups

Amazon Prime FREE 1 MONTH TRIAL

Banned
    Hi, Amazon have an option to sign up for a 1 month trial for Amazon Prime for free.
    Click on the link above, sign in, and activate the free trial (make sure to deactivate the automatic uprade option to avoid paying £49.99 monthly!!!)

Amazon Prime give you:
    - Free 1st Class delivery,
    - Free next-day delivery
    AND MORE

7 Comments

theyve had this for at least 2 years

This isn't a deal, it's a standard service that's been available for years!

If anyone does sign up to this you will need to set a reminder as to when your free trial runs out as they just automatically sign you up for the full thing without emailing you beforehand to say your trial is running out like most other websites.

Though if you cancel quickly enough (can't remember the exact length of time) they will refund the money.

barky;8732370

theyve had this for at least 2 years

azza87;8732429

This isn't a deal, it's a standard service that's been available for … This isn't a deal, it's a standard service that's been available for years!

Not everyone is aware of this though so it's stupid to mark it cold !!!!!

mod

Nice try
    Good of you to pop on again
    Bye

And moved to misc as this is really a heads up rather than a deal; not that you care about that anyway now ey Fresh_Prince_786

:whistling:

eldudereno;8732497

Not everyone is aware of this though so it's stupid to mark it cold !!!!!

where did I say I voted it cold?? STUPID to make assumptions aint it?

andywedge;8732507

Nice tryGood of you to pop on againByeAnd moved to misc as this is really … Nice tryGood of you to pop on againByeAnd moved to misc as this is really a heads up rather than a deal; not that you care about that anyway now ey Fresh_Prince_786

Someones been creating multiple accounts. Dont you know thats against the rules
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047170
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2136
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7241369
      4. Cat Chat77743

See more discussions