amazon prime household sharing

Posted 23rd Nov
if i set up an amazon prime household do we have to share payment info
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
nope- everyone has their own payment info and yours will not be viewable/ accessible by your family members. same goes for goods ordered- not a clue. all that you ave in common is that you're all shopping from amazon. that's it. everything else is private/.
Thanks
I’m on prime with my sister so we half the cost. Every bill etc are separate, you just add family to your account to use the movies etc. She’s the main account holder
Note: In order to share Family Library and selected Amazon Prime benefits, both adult account holders need to authorise each other to use all payment cards associated with their Amazon.co.uk accounts for purchases on Amazon.co.uk. This will not affect either of their current payment settings, but each adult will be able to copy the payment cards of the other account to his or her Amazon account and use them for purchases on Amazon.co.uk. To share Prime Video streaming, both adults must have a 1-Click billing address and payment method within the UK. If you don't, you'll be asked to provide this during the sign up process.
Well I didn’t want to add my sister then she starts buying stuff with my payment details
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions