Amazon Prime membership

Posted 3rd Aug 2020
Hii

How to get cheaper membership for amazon prime? I remember prime day has some deals .. when is prime day or any cheaper way of getting prime membership for someone not student.

Thanks a lot
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
OP says NOT STUDENT

Almost every reply is for 'students'
NoddyBoy03/08/2020 20:53

Thank you, but what if not a student. Any other way?

Become a “student”
Edited by: "Love__Bargains" 3rd Aug
24 Comments
You can get a student membership by buying a course for around £2. You then contact Amazon and let them know you’re a student and bingo- student discount activated!
Hema8803/08/2020 20:46

You can get a student membership by buying a course for around £2. You …You can get a student membership by buying a course for around £2. You then contact Amazon and let them know you’re a student and bingo- student discount activated!

NoddyBoy03/08/2020 20:53

Become a “student”
Edited by: "Love__Bargains" 3rd Aug
You have to pay full , its only for students
You could also share amazon prime membership with someone
I got a student prime account from ebay for £2.50
OP says NOT STUDENT

Almost every reply is for 'students'
Wait till prime day which is rumoured to be in sept and you might get £20 off.
How does this works:

ebay.co.uk/itm/224090467043

I mean is it legal? What’s the risk? What’s the catch?
Edited by: "NoddyBoy" 3rd Aug
NoddyBoy03/08/2020 21:32

How does this works:ebay.co.uk/itm/224090467043I mean is it legal? What’s t …How does this works:ebay.co.uk/itm/224090467043I mean is it legal? What’s the risk? What’s the catch?

Student get 6 months for free, probably found a way to get multiple proof of studentness (ac .uk emails) in various names and made new accounts for each.
There is always a chance they will be blocked/banned and you risk a couple of quid. Amazon COULD take more action (blocking you from other accounts entirely) but who knows if they actaully do this.
Edited by: "RandomUser42" 3rd Aug
Hema8803/08/2020 20:46

You can get a student membership by buying a course for around £2. You …You can get a student membership by buying a course for around £2. You then contact Amazon and let them know you’re a student and bingo- student discount activated!

I thought you needed an .ac email address. Can you do it with any online course?
CloudFF703/08/2020 22:20

I thought you needed an .ac email address. Can you do it with any online …I thought you needed an .ac email address. Can you do it with any online course?

Yes absolutely. You literally just need to sign up to a course, find the course provider on the list when you sign up for a TOTUM card, and bingo! You’ll get an electronic version of your card which you can screenshot and send to Amazon- you don’t need to wait for your physical card to come through.
Hema8803/08/2020 22:22

Yes absolutely. You literally just need to sign up to a course, find the …Yes absolutely. You literally just need to sign up to a course, find the course provider on the list when you sign up for a TOTUM card, and bingo! You’ll get an electronic version of your card which you can screenshot and send to Amazon- you don’t need to wait for your physical card to come through.

Cheers. Im going to have a go at this.
There are many of my fellow students on this site and another plus is with totum you get a discount in the co op as well as your student prime 😁👨🎓
Bandicoot03/08/2020 22:34

There are many of my fellow students on this site and another plus is with …There are many of my fellow students on this site and another plus is with totum you get a discount in the co op as well as your student prime 😁👨🎓

Which course providor did you use?

Thanks
only cheap way i think is to share the benefits with your friends and family

amazon.com/pri…tml
OP any reason why you dont want to use the student method? Its the best way to get cheap(er) prime!
I've had student for around 6 years.
every 3 years they ask for a screenshot or something proving it.

Nothing a F12 then inspect then snipping tool can't sort.
Hema8803/08/2020 22:22

Yes absolutely. You literally just need to sign up to a course, find the …Yes absolutely. You literally just need to sign up to a course, find the course provider on the list when you sign up for a TOTUM card, and bingo! You’ll get an electronic version of your card which you can screenshot and send to Amazon- you don’t need to wait for your physical card to come through.

Zero requirement to sign up to a course to obtain Student Prime. Zero requirement to be a student. Zero requirement to be a human, as my cat will testify hotukdeals.com/com…549
mutley103/08/2020 22:52

only cheap way i think is to share the benefits with your friends and …only cheap way i think is to share the benefits with your friends and familyhttps://www.amazon.com/primeinsider/tips/prime-households-qa.html#:~:text=Two%20adults%20in%20a%20Household,benefits%20at%20no%20additional%20cost.

To use household they all need to be using prime at same address no ?
Buy a Totum Pro card which amongst other benefits will give you access to Prime Student - just upload a copy of the card to Amazon :-)

hotukdeals.com/dea…482
Edited by: "bobdylan" 4th Aug
NoddyBoy04/08/2020 07:22

To use household they all need to be using prime at same address no ?

i think you can link any two amazon accounts as a news article states that you can share this benefit with your family or your friends. i can't any where in the t&c that says the two people have to live together, and i remember someone saying they were sharing it with their sibling, who was at another address.
Gollywood03/08/2020 21:16

OP says NOT STUDENTAlmost every reply is for 'students'

That's because it's the only way to get it cheaper. You don't have to be a student to get student discount prime
CloudFF703/08/2020 22:40

Which course providor did you use?Thanks

I’m with Lsbt which is London school of beauty therapy on a 3 year course 😁😃
Post a comment
@
    Text