Expired

Amazon Prime Now £10 OFF NOT WORKING ANYMORE??

LocalFound 16th Jun 2016
Amazon Prime £10 voucher? Made and Amazon prime account and entered 30primenow but it says code is incorrect.

Does anyone know whether this has been changed or Amazon have stopped giving £10 off on prime now.
Community Updates
15 Comments
i think it only works on the PRIME NOW App for phones/tablets, i don't think you can use it on a desktop computer/ laptop
Original Poster
I'm trying it on my phone and it's not working
Original Poster
Is the code working for anyone else?
I'm sure the codes PRIMENOW10 and not 30primenow
Banned
I used it a few days ago on a new account
Original Poster
Spoke to Amazon codes expired
The new code on the prime now website is PRIMENOW5 which gives you £5 off
JtSinghsation

The new code on the prime now website is PRIMENOW5 which gives you £5 off

Thanks for this. Finally decided to try out PrimeNow so a bit miffed that the £10 offer has now expired.
redarrowrules

Thanks for this. Finally decided to try out PrimeNow so a bit miffed that … Thanks for this. Finally decided to try out PrimeNow so a bit miffed that the £10 offer has now expired.

Prime now is ok. Not a vast selection yet but got my order delivered in 1hr10min. Came in a taxi aswell X)
bigweapon07

Prime now is ok. Not a vast selection yet but got my order delivered in … Prime now is ok. Not a vast selection yet but got my order delivered in 1hr10min. Came in a taxi aswell X)

Well I'm impressed so far, got a FireTV Stick and some hayfever tablets I was after which were a quid cheaper than Boots. Arrived just 2 hours after ordering.
TRYITOUT now works for £10 off the first order instead of PRIMENOW10
tryitout does nothing for me
10NOW40 works if you order from Prime Now for the first time
10NOW40 just worked for me on iPad through web browser
10NOW40 worked for me now!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions