Amazon Prime Offers?

Posted 1st Jan
Are there any cut price offers around for this? Thinking of the reduction they offer on their Amazon sale days (£59?) and my subscription is out of step so looking to save some money.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Only comes up a couple of times a year next one will probably be prime day
Try the totum card way, 3 years at £39, I think the cards around £30 but u make that back in the first year and get discounts from certain places
bollmad01/01/2020 16:48

Try the totum card way, 3 years at £39, I think the cards around £30 but u …Try the totum card way, 3 years at £39, I think the cards around £30 but u make that back in the first year and get discounts from certain places

I let my NUS card lapse last summer is it possible to purchase the Totem card with the old "Write Storybooks" NUS qualification? Don't know if they still qualify for NUS but it would be ideal if it did.
Tenex03/01/2020 15:29

I let my NUS card lapse last summer is it possible to purchase the Totem …I let my NUS card lapse last summer is it possible to purchase the Totem card with the old "Write Storybooks" NUS qualification? Don't know if they still qualify for NUS but it would be ideal if it did.

Use 'Distance Learning Centre' as your place of learning
Tenex03/01/2020 15:29

I let my NUS card lapse last summer is it possible to purchase the Totem …I let my NUS card lapse last summer is it possible to purchase the Totem card with the old "Write Storybooks" NUS qualification? Don't know if they still qualify for NUS but it would be ideal if it did.

Or use UK Open College Ltd (think I used this one) both work without verifying
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions