Amazon Prime One Month Trial.

Found 9th Apr
I went to buy a dvd for £5 and it gave me the option to get it delivered in one day via Amazon Prime.Check your account.
Community Updates
MiscAmazon Prime
8 Comments
I get most things next day, sometimes it takes 2 days on the weekend.
Amazon have routinely offered one-month trials of Prime to all accounts for a *very* long time now - this is a fairly common approach for many subscription services Still, this could be good to share if there are any others not aware of this.

If you do choose to take out a trial, just make sure to cancel before you're charged for the following month.
Illusionary13 m ago

If you do choose to take out a trial, just make sure to cancel before …If you do choose to take out a trial, just make sure to cancel before you're charged for the following month.

Just in case others aren't aware, you can go into your settings on Amazon and ask it to send you a reminder to cancel your prime membership 3 days before it's due for renewal
kelly198720 m ago

Just in case others aren't aware, you can go into your settings on Amazon …Just in case others aren't aware, you can go into your settings on Amazon and ask it to send you a reminder to cancel your prime membership 3 days before it's due for renewal

Yep, indeed - good point to flag up.
Illusionary13 h, 55 m ago

Amazon have routinely offered one-month trials of Prime to all accounts …Amazon have routinely offered one-month trials of Prime to all accounts for a *very* long time now - this is a fairly common approach for many subscription services Still, this could be good to share if there are any others not aware of this. If you do choose to take out a trial, just make sure to cancel before you're charged for the following month.

They push Prime every time I make a purchase, it is really irritating, I've twice been unwillingly signed up to an Amazon Prime trial when trying to select the normal non-prime free delivery for over £20 purchases during checkout. Its one of the reasons I hate using Amazon.

First time I contacted support and asked them to remove prime from my account immediately, which they did, unfortunately it left the free month Prime trial option available, hence I recently got caught out again.

If you want to get multiple free prime trials, perhaps if you contact support say you didn't want it and ask them to remove it before the end of the trial you might be able to get it free again. Would serve them right if it can be exploited.
Edited by: "melted" 10th Apr
Thanks for the heads up AW0079.

33623381-gGL3h.jpg
Illusionary9th Apr

Yep, indeed - good point to flag up.

You can also cancel it straight way and it will remain valid until it runs out. No chance of forgetting it at all that way.
If you use Gmail you can have any number of consecutive Amazon Prime free trials, just put +amz001 before the @ in the email address you sign up with. Then the following month you use +amz002, etc. If 83 years worth isn't enough, use amz0001 and onwards. It will happily take the same name, address and card details as previous trials.
I did this for over a year before getting student Prime.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions