amazon prime pay monthly..gone?

So I currently have prime video at £5.99 a month, and was considering the switch to £7.99 a month to include the postage option etc. But when I clicked to change my prime membership I was only offered the "pay £79 now" option... can you no longer pay monthly at all for that option?

8 Comments

you can but only for new customers I think. u may have to cancel prime video and re sign up to full prime.

yeah think you need to cancel, I don't have it but can sign up for £7.99

Original Poster

eslick

yeah think you need to cancel, I don't have it but can sign up for £7.99

Ah man that's annoying! I might have to cancel and try... although I doubt they'll consider me a "new" customer now. Damn! Thanks both of you.

Nat_urally

Ah man that's annoying! I might have to cancel and try... although I … Ah man that's annoying! I might have to cancel and try... although I doubt they'll consider me a "new" customer now. Damn! Thanks both of you.

Just sign up with another email address and then you will be a 'new' customer!

Original Poster

bobdylan

Just sign up with another email address and then you will be a 'new' … Just sign up with another email address and then you will be a 'new' customer!

Well this is true! Considered using my partners account but then he'd see what I order for him for Christmas... and he couldn't possibly just NOT look haha. Thank you, good point.

Original Poster

Ah! Never mind just cancelled And the 7.99 option reappeared. Very strange you can't just upgrade!

Nat_urally

Ah! Never mind just cancelled And the 7.99 option reappeared. Very … Ah! Never mind just cancelled And the 7.99 option reappeared. Very strange you can't just upgrade!

I got prime for £50 last black friday. Will be looking again this year.

Or is it black Monday? Can't remember, must be getting old. X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?712
    2. What laptop?11
    3. Virgin media sign up67
    4. Which android box?33

See more discussions