Found 15th May
My amazon prime has just expired. Does anyone know of
any offers? Do amazon offer discounts etc?

14 Comments

New account... new free trial~?

Wait for Amazon to offer discount prime.

If you can make it to July they always give discounts in the run up to prime day

Become a student

Thanks fruit_bat just remembered my renewal was 17th May - just cancelled renewal - hope they offer me a reduction

shotatdawn

Thanks fruit_bat just remembered my renewal was 17th May - just cancelled … Thanks fruit_bat just remembered my renewal was 17th May - just cancelled renewal - hope they offer me a reduction

​ do they usually offer a discount?

noshin98

​ do they usually offer a discount?

No.

prime day is coming up, I would do what you can't to wait till then and get it as a discount. for now try a new trial on another account

buy an online student course then enrol as a student

Last two years they have offered prime for £59 in November. But of a long wait though!

As above have said , becoming a "student " is a good route to go down for cheap prime and a couple of months for free

never thought of going down the student route - anyone out there got suggestions for a cheap course?

likewise i signed up for the discount when they had the grand tour promotion
cancelled and waiting for a deal again
some previous £59 offers were only for first year discounts - do they offer the money off for renewals?

https://www.wowcher.co.uk/deal/shop/3750290/balloon-modelling-course?searchresult=true

Slightly more than my landscape gardening one last year, but probably affected by......... Inflation?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's this on my neighbours roof?910
    2. 43 inch 4k tv that is uhd 10bit57
    3. Foo fighters presale code.98
    4. Is there an official Disability ID card ?1531

See more discussions