Amazon prime sharing

Posted 6th Dec 2019
Right, I have had Amazon prime and shared it with 3 people. But I cant find the page where it shows you who you are sharing with..
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
I think you're about 1 or 2 years behind. Im sure they changed it so that now only people in your household can be added to your prime, not only that but, you also can see what they've bought and they can use your card stored on file.

At least.. thats what I was told. Not tried it yet though.
J4GG406/12/2019 11:46

I think you're about 1 or 2 years behind. Im sure they changed it so that …I think you're about 1 or 2 years behind. Im sure they changed it so that now only people in your household can be added to your prime, not only that but, you also can see what they've bought and they can use your card stored on file.At least.. thats what I was told. Not tried it yet though.

And you can only add one adult.
[ amazon.co.uk/gp/…048 ]
---
About Amazon Households

Amazon Household allows you to share Amazon benefits with another adult in your household. Both adults share select Prime Benefits, digital content using Family Library, and can manage the profiles of children in the Household.

An Amazon Household can contain up to six members:

Two adults, each with their own Amazon account.
  • Up to four children, child profiles are not enabled to shop on Amazon.

Sharing Amazon Prime Benefits

...To share Prime Video streaming, both adults must have a 1-Click billing address and payment method within the UK. If you don't, you'll be asked to provide this during the sign up process....
---
I've had the same 4 people for the past 4 years I think it's been. Last year was the same, was able to just message the people and get payment from them. This time it looks to have changed
J4GG406/12/2019 11:46

I think you're about 1 or 2 years behind. Im sure they changed it so that …I think you're about 1 or 2 years behind. Im sure they changed it so that now only people in your household can be added to your prime, not only that but, you also can see what they've bought and they can use your card stored on file.At least.. thats what I was told. Not tried it yet though.

You can’t see what they’ve bought and can’t use their card. I share mine with my sister.
pinkleponkle06/12/2019 12:56

You can’t see what they’ve bought and can’t use their card. I share mine w …You can’t see what they’ve bought and can’t use their card. I share mine with my sister.

When the new prime sharing method was launched, I read stories like the ones below...
theguardian.com/mon…ils

So its not true?
J4GG406/12/2019 13:37

When the new prime sharing method was launched, I read stories like the …When the new prime sharing method was launched, I read stories like the ones below...https://www.theguardian.com/money/2016/aug/25/amazon-prime-share-payment-detailsSo its not true?

I can only tell you what I see, I cannot see her purchases nor see her payment cards. She lives 100 miles away. I believe you can click a button in setting to use their payment details but they have to authorise it. Never clicked as don’t need to. It’s obvious they did this to stop strangers sharing benefits.

It costs me £79 and she pays nothing.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions