Amazon Prime Shows

Found 14th Feb
I occasionally find myself delving deep into the depths of Amazon Prime video searching for something worth my time. I have to admit there is an awful lot of rubbish out there but every now and again I find a real gem of a show. One such show that I've seen today was "Naked in Scotland" . Unfortunately only the first episode is available (20 mins) but it's well worth your time. Let me know what you think if you decide to check it out and let me know if you've found any shows that I should check out.
Community Updates
Misc
16 Comments
Original Poster
Just an update on this as I sent an email, it was replied to pretty much right away

Hi M, thanks for reaching out. Episode two i scheduled for late next week and Episode three about 10 days after that.

Thanks

Taylor King
New Zealand Son Films (Los Angeles)
nice one. Thanks will check it out
Startup is pretty good

amazon.co.uk/dp/…7X0

Also check out
MR ROBOT, Bosch, American G_ds, The Girlfriend Experience
Original Poster
I think I started watching the startup a while back but was a little slow to begin with. Loved the first season of Mr.Robot. Bosch and the Girlfriend Experience I will have to check out. Thanks
"Lucifer"
Original Poster
fanpages18 m ago

"Lucifer"

Have to admit I do like Lucifer it is very good
Vikings
Sneaky Pete
Startup is worth sticking with
Grand tour ? One of the reasons ‘ I bought ‘ prime
davewave6 h, 25 m ago

Startup is pretty good https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MF9Q7X0Also check …Startup is pretty good https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MF9Q7X0Also check outMR ROBOT, Bosch, American G_ds, The Girlfriend Experience

For me, Startup was good at first, but then it got pretty repetitive - how many times can you lose the money?! Sneaky Pete is my favourite (series 2 coming in March) and Mr. Robot is a brilliant watch too!
Sneaky Pete and Goliath, both fantastic.
jamie0159 h, 1 m ago

For me, Startup was good at first, but then it got pretty repetitive - how …For me, Startup was good at first, but then it got pretty repetitive - how many times can you lose the money?! Sneaky Pete is my favourite (series 2 coming in March) and Mr. Robot is a brilliant watch too!

Sneaky Pete new series?
You've made my day.
chimp14uk1 h, 19 m ago

Sneaky Pete new series?You've made my day.

Yeah on 9th March. The trailer has been released and it looks good. This is my favourite show so can't wait!
Edited by: "jamie015" 15th Feb
"Married With Children", if it's still available.
Al Bundy for President
Original Poster
I quite enjoy halt and catch fire too. Anyone else seen it?
I started the first season (of, currently, two) of "Taken" (the "origin" story of Liam Neeson's character, Bryan Mills, from Luc Besson's movie trilogy) last night & watched four back-to-back (if that is any indication of a worthwhile watch [for me]).
Original Poster
fanpages23 h, 40 m ago

I started the first season (of, currently, two) of "Taken" (the "origin" …I started the first season (of, currently, two) of "Taken" (the "origin" story of Liam Neeson's character, Bryan Mills, from Luc Besson's movie trilogy) last night & watched four back-to-back (if that is any indication of a worthwhile watch [for me]).

I've watched Taken and have to say in my opinion it improves dramatically in the second season. The first season seemed to drag on a bit but second has self contained episodes which is a much better format.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions