Amazon Prime Student

Posted 9th May
I signed up for Amazon Prime as a student many years ago and it’s just auto-renewed ever since but they have finally decided that its been too long now and asked me to verify if am still a student, otherwise i’ll be paying full price. Anyone else had this and found a way to register for a course or something which will still show you as being a student?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

22 Comments
Tomtom card is the new Nus card. Put your doing a online course randomly, I bought the pro version 3 years incase
How many years is many years was this?
I signed up in Jan 2018 and has been auto renewing since and no proof was required.
@Misslovely which website was it ? And course?
Misslovely09/05/2020 10:12

Tomtom card is the new Nus card. Put your doing a online course randomly, …Tomtom card is the new Nus card. Put your doing a online course randomly, I bought the pro version 3 years incase

It's Totum
s_dusara09/05/2020 10:42

@Misslovely which website was it ? And course?

I wrote UK open college on TOTUM. Just say your doing maths or English
Misslovely09/05/2020 10:12

Tomtom card is the new Nus card. Put your doing a online course randomly, …Tomtom card is the new Nus card. Put your doing a online course randomly, I bought the pro version 3 years incase

Tomtom or tutom card?
Misslovely09/05/2020 10:46

As you can't verify an email address , what do you put in the voucher code box please .
Chipps09/05/2020 10:49

Tomtom or tutom card?

^^^ above I corrected myself so please read
Yes pls a bit of tutorial would be kind
Misslovely09/05/2020 10:46

When was this
KemCol09/05/2020 11:01

As you can't verify an email address , what do you put in the voucher code …As you can't verify an email address , what do you put in the voucher code box please .

Don’t think anything really. Just play about and buy the pro as that worked for me within seconds. Before that, it wouldn’t work on normal account

I bought mine 5 months ago
Misslovely09/05/2020 11:41

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/totum-pro-2949-found-another-way-3378363Loads of info on here, in search bar type TOTUM

Thanks @Misslovely
Misslovely09/05/2020 11:40

Don’t think anything really. Just play about and buy the pro as that w …Don’t think anything really. Just play about and buy the pro as that worked for me within seconds. Before that, it wouldn’t work on normal account I bought mine 5 months ago

Thank you . Got there in the end . Used . Distance Learning Centre , and bought the 3 years pro for £26
KemCol09/05/2020 12:53

Thank you . Got there in the end . Used . Distance Learning Centre , and …Thank you . Got there in the end . Used . Distance Learning Centre , and bought the 3 years pro for £26

Where do u enter the course
It will ask you on the sign up form just copy and paste Distance Learning Centre

40690991-H5feW.jpg
Edited by: "KemCol" 9th May
Worked
Get the totum card, contact amazon to inform your a student, take pic of card and upload, student prime begins. If it helps I’m enrolled at the London school of beauty therapy
Amazon prime does it include TV shows and Amazon delivery stuff or only videos
Edited by: "dave.richardsonskV" 9th May
Prime actually give you 6 months free then it’s 3 years student prime then onto normal prime. I signed up recently for another totom card but got it for 3 years this time so when my 3rd half price year prime ends ill send copy of my totum card and stay on student prime. I’m hoping for another 3 years but not sure if amazon keep adding 3 years or not.
rimalpatel00709/05/2020 10:34

How many years is many years was this?I signed up in Jan 2018 and has been …How many years is many years was this?I signed up in Jan 2018 and has been auto renewing since and no proof was required.

I believe i signed up in late 2011 whilst at uni
toonsquirel09/05/2020 13:31

Prime actually give you 6 months free then it’s 3 years student prime then …Prime actually give you 6 months free then it’s 3 years student prime then onto normal prime. I signed up recently for another totom card but got it for 3 years this time so when my 3rd half price year prime ends ill send copy of my totum card and stay on student prime. I’m hoping for another 3 years but not sure if amazon keep adding 3 years or not.

Well I think I’m on my 3rd year now but they only updated me for 1 year although apparently they give 4 in total
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions