Amazon prime student help

Posted 31st Mar
Is it possible for non students to obtain a student membership?

I know you can get an NUS Extra card without being a student, my question is if that is good enough proof to become an amazon prime student.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Yes it is
Ok thank you
Totum - one year sub around £16 . Do some research in the threads . I am using prime student , 6 months free trail
Thanks mate
Do you need to buy a 3 year totum card in order to get the full 4 years student prime? Or will one year suffice?
I signed up for NUS back in Jan 2018 and activated prime. My activation email from Prime does not state 4year deal.

If that is the case, where in the Amazon membership page will it state this is a 4 year deal?
rimalpatel00719/04/2020 08:49

I signed up for NUS back in Jan 2018 and activated prime. My activation …I signed up for NUS back in Jan 2018 and activated prime. My activation email from Prime does not state 4year deal. If that is the case, where in the Amazon membership page will it state this is a 4 year deal?

@rimalpatel007 4 years is the maximum you can have the student prime for. It's not a 4 year deal.
As I understand it, it renews each year. As I say up to a max of 4 years.
What my question was in regards to was, if I signed up got a 1 year totum and then prime would that then allow prime to roll over automatically at each renewal. Or would I have to add a new totum/proof each year. From reading the forums there are multiple experiences so I believe its just a case of see what happens.
Beki10058820/04/2020 01:39

@rimalpatel007 4 years is the maximum you can have the student prime for. …@rimalpatel007 4 years is the maximum you can have the student prime for. It's not a 4 year deal.As I understand it, it renews each year. As I say up to a max of 4 years. What my question was in regards to was, if I signed up got a 1 year totum and then prime would that then allow prime to roll over automatically at each renewal. Or would I have to add a new totum/proof each year. From reading the forums there are multiple experiences so I believe its just a case of see what happens.

I can tell you from my experience, my Amazon subscriptions has been on auto renew.
Totum are offering 3 years for £24.99. My 6 month student trial ends in 2 months. Would I be able to use the Totum card to renew my prime for 3 years?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions