amazon prime student. Is there a way to share delivery with husband?

Found 27th Sep 2017
Hiya,
I've just taken out amazon student prime (actual student) but weve realised that my husbands account is now unlinked and he cant use my free prime delivery anymore. Its been super useful for him to order my birthday/christmas gifts and have it on his own account so i cant see whats been ordered. Amazon have said I'd need to go back onto regular prime for him to use the benefits again.
does anyone know a way around this or if amazon have a plan to allow the same benefits as a regular account in the near future?
many thanks!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments

I'm pretty sure you can't. None of the benefits of student prime can be shared with another account.
Edited by: "Van1973" 27th Sep 2017

Not with Student Prime anymore...but they use to.

I use to be Student prime and use to have a household setup. Ladt year they change it that the person in the household no longer got Prime benifits. had o swap over to a full account to get them back again. Still, 1 subscriptions for 2 peoples is about the same as just studnt?

darthvader666uk48 m ago

Not with Student Prime anymore...but they use to.I use to be Student prime …Not with Student Prime anymore...but they use to.I use to be Student prime and use to have a household setup. Ladt year they change it that the person in the household no longer got Prime benifits. had o swap over to a full account to get them back again. Still, 1 subscriptions for 2 peoples is about the same as just studnt?

A good point is what you make, Yoda
Edited by: "ITMA" 27th Sep 2017

Original Poster

shame. shame. The Amazon giveth and the Amazon taketh away
thanks all

Just let him use ur account?

Original Poster

5Rivers798 h, 40 m ago

Just let him use ur account?

He can/does, he pings me a link and I buy it for him. If he logged onto my acc on his phone, everything he bought would appear on my purchases list on my phone too so I can see exactly what's been bought for presents.

On normal prime, those sharing benefits can use their own account so all purchases are logged on their account and not mine if that makes sense.

jenmumof52 h, 56 m ago

He can/does, he pings me a link and I buy it for him. If he logged onto …He can/does, he pings me a link and I buy it for him. If he logged onto my acc on his phone, everything he bought would appear on my purchases list on my phone too so I can see exactly what's been bought for presents. On normal prime, those sharing benefits can use their own account so all purchases are logged on their account and not mine if that makes sense.

Yes I get it. So guess when he wants to order a surprise just create a new account for a free 30 day trial. Saves money and you won't know what he has ordered for you.

Fortunately my wife doesn't read Hotukdeal forums! She's under the impression that no husband buys their wife any present after getting married!

Original Poster

Van19733 h, 49 m ago

Fortunately my wife doesn't read Hotukdeal forums! She's under the …Fortunately my wife doesn't read Hotukdeal forums! She's under the impression that no husband buys their wife any present after getting married!

Original Poster

5Rivers795 h, 25 m ago

Yes I get it. So guess when he wants to order a surprise just create a new …Yes I get it. So guess when he wants to order a surprise just create a new account for a free 30 day trial. Saves money and you won't know what he has ordered for you.

That's exactly what I would do but he's wrankled by the nuisance of having to do that and then to do it again later in the year with a diff email, remember to cancel etc. I'd chase the freebie like you've suggested!! But then that's why I'm on hukd and he is not
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants