Amazon prime subscribe & save

Found 20th Sep 2017
A quick question... If I subscribe to an item do I continue to get it at the price I subscribed or do I get it at the price it is on sale for at the time of sending the item?
I'm sure it's quite simple answer but I can't find it. Any help much appreciated, thanks.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
12 Comments

You pay the price it is on despatch, I was getting cat food and the price was always going up and down, you get chance to cancel if it's too high though.

bluetba1 m ago

You pay the price it is on despatch, I was getting cat food and the price …You pay the price it is on despatch, I was getting cat food and the price was always going up and down, you get chance to cancel if it's too high though.

So can you do subscribe and save to get an item abit cheaper, and then cancel the subscription once you've got your item?

LeahsMintytoutou21 m ago

So can you do subscribe and save to get an item abit cheaper, and then …So can you do subscribe and save to get an item abit cheaper, and then cancel the subscription once you've got your item?

Yes as soon as it’s delivered, the prices change dramatically so we always cancel and reorder if needed.

eslick52 m ago

Yes as soon as it’s delivered, the prices change dramatically so we always …Yes as soon as it’s delivered, the prices change dramatically so we always cancel and reorder if needed.

Ah great Thankyou.. I never dared do it incase I was stuck paying for 3 months worth or something. Thanks

LeahsMintytoutou19 m ago

Ah great Thankyou.. I never dared do it incase I was stuck paying for 3 …Ah great Thankyou.. I never dared do it incase I was stuck paying for 3 months worth or something. Thanks

dont forget to use the vouchers as well, big savings to be had on some of them and try and get the 5 items if you can gets a bigger discount.

Original Poster

Thank you for the answers.

eslick2 h, 32 m ago

dont forget to use the vouchers as well, big savings to be had on some of …dont forget to use the vouchers as well, big savings to be had on some of them and try and get the 5 items if you can gets a bigger discount.

Ok thanks.. what vouchers though?

LeahsMintytoutou8 h, 19 m ago

Ok thanks.. what vouchers though?

on the main subscribe and save pages there are loads of vouchers, some aren't great but every now and again you get some really good ones which can stack with other vouchers on the site.

subscribe and save vouchers and offers

amazon.co.uk/Sub…031

general

amazon.co.uk/vou…031

eslick32 m ago

on the main subscribe and save pages there are loads of vouchers, some …on the main subscribe and save pages there are loads of vouchers, some aren't great but every now and again you get some really good ones which can stack with other vouchers on the site.subscribe and save vouchers and offershttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Subscribe-Save-Health-Beauty-Grocery/b/ref=sv_gb_2?ie=UTF8&node=423139031general https://www.amazon.co.uk/vouchers-coupons/b/ref=sv_gb_3?ie=UTF8&node=5522783031

Wow Thankyou!! I just saved a fortune on cat treats! (Not that my cat deserves them, he's just swiped my dog in face as he walked past, nasty) I'd have never have looked into sub n save if you hadn't have explained it, really appreciate it

eslick1 h, 13 m ago

on the main subscribe and save pages there are loads of vouchers, some …on the main subscribe and save pages there are loads of vouchers, some aren't great but every now and again you get some really good ones which can stack with other vouchers on the site.subscribe and save vouchers and offershttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Subscribe-Save-Health-Beauty-Grocery/b/ref=sv_gb_2?ie=UTF8&node=423139031general https://www.amazon.co.uk/vouchers-coupons/b/ref=sv_gb_3?ie=UTF8&node=5522783031

Sorry to bother you again, is it normal that they don't get delivered till a while after order? the 28th of September is the earliest I could get. Didn't come it with the "thanks for your order" page like it does with a normal order but does show in my active subscriptions. This is all correct isn't it? Thanks again

OH, I didn't know some of these things, thank you!

LeahsMintytoutou3 h, 13 m ago

Sorry to bother you again, is it normal that they don't get delivered till …Sorry to bother you again, is it normal that they don't get delivered till a while after order? the 28th of September is the earliest I could get. Didn't come it with the "thanks for your order" page like it does with a normal order but does show in my active subscriptions. This is all correct isn't it? Thanks again

Yeah it’s one of their ways of getting you to order more. You can change the date though if you go into manage my subscriptions there is an option. Sometimes it allows you to move it sooner but sometimes say you picked 25th it moves it to the following month.

Oddly everyone’s account can have different dates so even deliveries to the same address get different dates if you orders on different accounts.

can be useful to have more than one account to get more offers and since you don’t pay for delivery it’s worth it.
Edited by: "eslick" 21st Sep 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants