Amazon prime subscription

Posted 23rd Jun
Hi are their any deals on a 12 month Amazon subscription anywhere?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
Wait for Prime day in a few of weeks and it will drop then. That or Black friday. Or student account. Other than that pretty much no.
My sub runs out soon,I think prime day has been moved to September sadly
Get the totum deal from earlier today. That will give you prime for £39 a year. You then have a totum card for discount in a number of places
I share prime with a friend under the 'family' share thing. go halves. works out about 36p/yr. maybe do that if nowt else on offer
?
If you know someone with a student email you can sign up for amazon student, 6 months free prime and then £39/year afterwards.

I've had it for about 2 years now without needing extra proof yet.
PenguinsForAll23/06/2020 16:46

If you know someone with a student email you can sign up for amazon …If you know someone with a student email you can sign up for amazon student, 6 months free prime and then £39/year afterwards.I've had it for about 2 years now without needing extra proof yet.

Sadly I don't know any students
Uridium23/06/2020 17:57

Use Totum deal then. 6mths free Prime and then £39 per year for 3 years

Can anyone get the totum deal? Thank you.
Annabelle240623/06/2020 18:51

Can anyone get the totum deal? Thank you.

Yes. Anyone can become a student at one of the online further education courses. Search in main deals for Totum
Uridium23/06/2020 18:54

Yes. Anyone can become a student at one of the online further education …Yes. Anyone can become a student at one of the online further education courses. Search in main deals for Totum

Thank you very much.
Which online education courses? I tried to type in some names of online course providers but it didn’t work
jayt725/06/2020 12:06

Which online education courses? I tried to type in some names of online …Which online education courses? I tried to type in some names of online course providers but it didn’t work

Try distance learning.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants