Amazon Prime trial For all?

Me and a friend just ordered Borderlands(PC) from Amazon for £18 and both got offered amazon prime free 1 month trial. I wonder if this is available to everyone? It is very useful as I had a few other things I wanted to buy for xmas presents.

8 Comments

Be careful to remember to cancel it, otherwise you get charged quite a bit.... I forgot.. think it was £47..? They gave it me back though when I complained.

Soon as you sign up just go to your option and un-check the upgrade when trial finishes box.

I had it- £50ish, forgot to cancel, and they gave it me back easy and quickly enough.

It's worth having as long as you change the upgrade option as GAVINLEWISHUKD says. I did it last year and when you're ordering last minute it's great! I can't do it this year so have signed up on my mum's account!

Original Poster

thanks I have turned off the auto renew in account options. all good

Just a heads up, but I've ordered several things from Amazon over the last couple of weeks and they've all arrived within a couple of days just using their free supersaver delivery.. they must of taken on extra staff in the run up to Christmas

Original Poster

Captain Hook;7148522

Just a heads up, but I've ordered several things from Amazon over the … Just a heads up, but I've ordered several things from Amazon over the last couple of weeks and they've all arrived within a couple of days just using their free supersaver delivery.. they must of taken on extra staff in the run up to Christmas

Thats amazing service and I hope you are right on your assumption as its practicly guaranteed more people than ever will be shopping online for prezzies.

Banned

I signed up as very useful for xmas. Ordered 4pm last thursday and delivered at 8:30AM friday

well cool.

cant complain for a month free
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …210599
    2. Best advert ever to be seen.88
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416614118
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523435

See more discussions