Expired

Amazon Prime Video Download

Found 12th Jul
Figured I’d ask here first before contacting Amazon, as I’ve found them difficult to contact in the past.

I downloaded some films onto my iPad from amazon video a few weeks back and now it’s saying download available offline for 6 days. I haven’t yet watched it

Does anyone know whether you can renew the download? If not, are you able to redownload it? I was hoping to have it downloaded ready for my flight next week
Community Updates
AskAmazon Prime
9 Comments
I though if you you download films ect to watch offline you have to connect your amazon account to Internet evey 48 hours or they won't play. Is that what you are asking? Also content is always changing so downloaded or online is subject to change. Some free stuff this month will have to be paid for next month.
Edited by: "wayners" 12th Jul
So you basically paid for it. Just download from torrent and watch when you pleased.
wayners23 m ago

I though if you you download films ect to watch offline you have to …I though if you you download films ect to watch offline you have to connect your amazon account to Internet evey 48 hours or they won't play. Is that what you are asking? Also content is always changing so downloaded or online is subject to change. Some free stuff this month will have to be paid for next month.

Some Free stuff will have to be paid for next month. You sure about that
Op just redownload them
snoopy1820 m ago

I doubt it was both since they just added the next film of it to Prime. Also it makes no sense to let you download them then if you can only have them for 48 hours.
snoopy1852 m ago

Op just redownload them

I did and it says the same
Mechtup6 m ago

I did and it says the same

Might be coming off prime, BBC does that when items are being removed, just because the next film has come on prime doesn’t mean the first one will be there.
eslick1 h, 58 m ago

Might be coming off prime, BBC does that when items are being removed, …Might be coming off prime, BBC does that when items are being removed, just because the next film has come on prime doesn’t mean the first one will be there.

I guess. It’s just a little strange that they would be removing both previous ones at the same time
snoopy1812 h, 24 m ago

You think that anything that's free to watch remains free forever? One of the free series my partner was watching is now available to rent or buy. It's not prime free anymore.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants