Amazon Prime video on Vodafone Red packages to be upgraded. (YouTube Premium also now an option)

Posted 21st JulEdited by:"djc0367"
Vodafone Red users who select Amazon Prime as their entertainment package are to be upgraded to full Amazon Prime members.

Just had a text confirming this.

"Great news. We've added Amazon Prime as an option on our entertainment plans. To celebrate, in the next 7 days we'll be moving you to the full Amazon Prime service for the remainder of your current contract - at no extra cost. Alongside your Amazon Prime Video subscription, you'll enjoy priority delivery, access to ad-free tracks with Prime Music, exclusive shopping discounts and more. There's nothing you need to do, look out for an email from Amazon confirming when your Amazon Prime subscription is active - we'll also send you a text to confirm it's done. Thank you for choosing Vodafone. To end texts, send STOP MMS to 9774."

YouTube Premium can also be selected:

geeky-gadgets.com/vod…20/
Community Updates

Groups

9 Comments
Wow that's nice.
surely spotify premium is best deal £99 per year..prime is £89 per year..
garethsmith7221/07/2020 13:20

Maybe, but I have 4 family members on a Spotify Family plan already, so I am very happy with this.

Others may not want Spotify, or just be happy with Amazon Music.
garethsmith7221/07/2020 13:20

That depends - a lot of people probably pay monthly rather than annually. And Prime Annual is £79, not £89.
Yo how do I get this dopeness
Do the Vodafone entertainment deals usually work out cheaper than say paying for Spotify separately?
Craig201822/07/2020 07:12

Do the Vodafone entertainment deals usually work out cheaper than say …Do the Vodafone entertainment deals usually work out cheaper than say paying for Spotify separately?

Spotify by default is £9.99 per month
Craig201822/07/2020 07:12

Do the Vodafone entertainment deals usually work out cheaper than say …Do the Vodafone entertainment deals usually work out cheaper than say paying for Spotify separately?

or if you get those 6 months free spotify trials

currys.co.uk/gbu…tml
Was this real? I never got this despite being a red user.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants