Amazon ps4 bundles from black friday without all games

Anyone that ordered the amazon black friday ps4 bundles didn't receive all games? I ordered the one with uncharted + fifa 17 + infinite warfare and only came with uncharted. Now it is under investigation, it seems I'm lying, really upset with this. Anyone had this problem?

8 Comments

Oh no don't let dtovey see this thread haha

Original Poster

Why is that? Sorry about this but really upset. I spent hundreds on amazon didn't have anything like this before.

thahuls

Why is that? Sorry about this but really upset. I spent hundreds on … Why is that? Sorry about this but really upset. I spent hundreds on amazon didn't have anything like this before.

Amazon customer service is usually brilliant, I'm sure it'll be sorted don't worry.

Genuinely don't worry. If it didn't come with the games their "investigation" will show that and they'll sort it.

As snakeyes said Amazon cs is brilliant. There's even an option for item was delivered with parts or accessories missing. It happened to me and they refunded in full.

Original Poster

Yes I know they are brilliant and they are my favourite store. I'm just upset they refunded £38 for fifa and infinite warfare missing (only uncharted came with the bundle) and I didn't want the refund I wanted the games.

They say nothing can be done now and my only solution is accept the £38 or return the package for a full refund. You know the deal was good so I wanted what I bought and it seems unfair.

First time ever that I'm not happy with them

thahuls

Yes I know they are brilliant and they are my favourite store. I'm just … Yes I know they are brilliant and they are my favourite store. I'm just upset they refunded £38 for fifa and infinite warfare missing (only uncharted came with the bundle) and I didn't want the refund I wanted the games.They say nothing can be done now and my only solution is accept the £38 or return the package for a full refund. You know the deal was good so I wanted what I bought and it seems unfair. First time ever that I'm not happy with them

who did you talk to the live chat and general c/s phone number is handled abroad now (india i think ) if it was i had similar problems but then found a uk phone number 08004961081 i talk to them on this number and got propper customer service and issue sorted not same issue as you mind but similar in as much as they would only offer partial refund on the foreign c/s number

thahuls

Yes I know they are brilliant and they are my favourite store. I'm just … Yes I know they are brilliant and they are my favourite store. I'm just upset they refunded £38 for fifa and infinite warfare missing (only uncharted came with the bundle) and I didn't want the refund I wanted the games.They say nothing can be done now and my only solution is accept the £38 or return the package for a full refund. You know the deal was good so I wanted what I bought and it seems unfair. First time ever that I'm not happy with them

Don't bother with chat. Call them and tell them you want to exchange it for the same package given they are still selling it (£290)

Don't accept the refund on the games as the value of those two combined is much higher than £38

If that's the final offer, me personally, I'd get the full refund. 2 weeks away from Boxing Day ps4 bundles that'll be as good as Black Friday

Original Poster

Ok guys thanks for the help. I'm gonna call them and if they don't send the games, I will ask for the full refund and send the console back.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
    3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
    4. Apples new update610

See more discussions