Amazon PS5 Games - Assassins Creed Valhalla/Watch Dogs Legion - £51.99

Posted 17th Sep 2020
Amazon seem to be allowing preorders for some PS5 games now. From reading elsewhere about the price increases on software it seems Amazon prices aren’t as steep as the rumoured £60-£70 launch prices.

Games available so far:

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Amazon Limited Edition (PS5) (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) amazon.co.uk/dp/…92E - £51.99

Watch Dogs Legion Limited Edition (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) (PS5) amazon.co.uk/dp/…HK0 - £51.99

Planet Coaster: Console Edition (PS5) amazon.co.uk/dp/…TJA - £39.99

Immortals Fenyx Rising Limited Edition (PS5) amazon.co.uk/dp/…8VZ - £59.99

Riders Republic Limited Edition (PS5) amazon.co.uk/dp/…C7B - £59.99

Amazon also offer a pre-order price guarantee so you wouldn’t be charged more than the stated price but will be charged a lower price if it’s decreased between now and release day.
Community Updates
Top comments
I'm getting the PS4 version as they come with ps5 copies you get both versions
11 Comments
I'm getting the PS4 version as they come with ps5 copies you get both versions
hanzoadam17/09/2020 07:21

I'm getting the PS4 version as they come with ps5 copies you get both …I'm getting the PS4 version as they come with ps5 copies you get both versions

Will "upgrading" it to the PS5 version somehow stop you playing it on a PS4?
41937416-3vCDh.jpgSmyths are taking the biscuit
hanzoadam17/09/2020 07:21

I'm getting the PS4 version as they come with ps5 copies you get both …I'm getting the PS4 version as they come with ps5 copies you get both versions

So if you buy the Digital PS5 you have to buy it twice?
darkstryder36017/09/2020 09:06

It maybe different for other devs but ubi have confirmed you will need the PS4 disc in the PS5 to play the next gen version.
darkstryder36017/09/2020 09:06

Well seeing as the digital PS5 has no disc drive, you'd need a digital copy of the game. Digital PS4 games should be able to be downloaded on to the PS5.
Joshua_Blake17/09/2020 09:43

Well seeing as the digital PS5 has no disc drive, you'd need a digital …Well seeing as the digital PS5 has no disc drive, you'd need a digital copy of the game. Digital PS4 games should be able to be downloaded on to the PS5.

Yeah which makes the Digital versions of these new consoles even less appealing.
darkstryder36017/09/2020 09:51

Yeah which makes the Digital versions of these new consoles even less …Yeah which makes the Digital versions of these new consoles even less appealing.

Good for people looking to save money and don't care about disc copies.
Joshua_Blake17/09/2020 09:51

Good for people looking to save money and don't care about disc copies.

Not saving money though.

Digital games are always more expensive, less likely to go on sale or drop in price, and you can't sell your digital copy on eBay to recoup 90% of what you paid.
darkstryder36017/09/2020 10:00

Not saving money though. Digital games are always more expensive, less …Not saving money though. Digital games are always more expensive, less likely to go on sale or drop in price, and you can't sell your digital copy on eBay to recoup 90% of what you paid.

You're right, digital games are expensive, however, some people just prefer not having discs.
Joshua_Blake17/09/2020 10:06

You're right, digital games are expensive, however, some people just …You're right, digital games are expensive, however, some people just prefer not having discs.

Definitely, I agree. I would prefer not to have discs. But I also prefer them Hot Deals.
Post a comment
@
    Text