amazon remembers!

theres an app on itunes free for amazon, and on it there is amazon remembers you take a pic of what you want upload it to the amazon app and you should get an email back from amazon with the relevant product ,so earlier when i was taking a dump i photographed a wicker basket set very close up used amazon remembers and low and behold email comes back through the app saying whicker tower £30 and a pic, how cool is that well i thought it was but im easily pleased

2 Comments

You just lost your cred

the porter;6736432

Lol never had any mate I couldn't think of anything else to take as I was … Lol never had any mate I couldn't think of anything else to take as I was thrutchin mine you I could of took a pic of somert but guaranteed it would come back with a python search

Your so modest lol:w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …230717
    2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…46
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764543
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846305

See more discussions