Amazon renewed

Posted 5th Oct
as anyone purchased a mobile phone off Amazon which is Amazon renewed if so what is the condition like
thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
Me..... I just got a Samsung A3 (2017 ) because I like samsungs top layer and I was looking for a phone with as late as possible android os and as small as possible, can't stand the bricks that are around now, Anyway to answer your question, it came in a plain box, the charger , usb cable, and headphones were all new in sealed packages, the phone is also in excellent order with no marks or scratches, really its good as new, had also been updated to android 8, ( latest for this model but will do fine for a decent period of time ) can't fault it, and piece of mind it has the one year Amazon guarantee which is as good as having a year from the manufacturer when new.
st8mike05/10/2019 14:13

Me..... I just got a Samsung A3 (2017 ) because I like samsungs top …Me..... I just got a Samsung A3 (2017 ) because I like samsungs top layer and I was looking for a phone with as late as possible android os and as small as possible, can't stand the bricks that are around now, Anyway to answer your question, it came in a plain box, the charger , usb cable, and headphones were all new in sealed packages, the phone is also in excellent order with no marks or scratches, really its good as new, had also been updated to android 8, ( latest for this model but will do fine for a decent period of time ) can't fault it, and piece of mind it has the one year Amazon guarantee which is as good as having a year from the manufacturer when new.

That's great cheers mate
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants