Amazon replacement orders

Found 6th Jun 2015
Ordered something off amazon and it didn't arrive and tracking hadn't been updated in a while, so assumed lost so they replaced the order and sent it out again. I have now received both of them at the same time. One extremely late and the other other really quick.
The two orders show in my order page one as replacement ordered (we are expecting your return, a replacement has been ordered) and the new one as normal but states total paid £0.00. Is that normal? I plan to send the extra one back but I don't want problems if my one breaks and states I paid £0.00. Is that normal? Have other peoples replacement orders stated they paid £0.00 with a gift card?
Community Updates
3 Comments
Yes and it says it's a replacement so they know why otherwise I think it charges you for both when not sent back. if something went wrong with the next one, they would know it was a replacement for the other order and the price.
It's probably just their returns procedure, don't stress on it. Contact them on chat for a return label so you don't have to pay postage.
Ah good to know. Lots of hassle from parcelforce.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants