Amazon - Request My Data - Shock yourself with the data Amazon hold about you!

Posted 9th Jun
Select 'Request all my data' and be amazed at what Amazon know about you.

Huge, huge data files.

amazon.co.uk/gp/…tml
Community Updates
8 Comments
So what sort of data they hold and how to delete it without deleting my account
Didn’t shock me
RarrKind09/06/2020 20:06

So what sort of data they hold and how to delete it without deleting my …So what sort of data they hold and how to delete it without deleting my account

Every contact of any kind you've ever had with Amazon, every search, every Alexa command - everything. Staggering level of detail.
Newbold09/06/2020 20:14

Every contact of any kind you've ever had with Amazon, every search, every …Every contact of any kind you've ever had with Amazon, every search, every Alexa command - everything. Staggering level of detail.

I don't use alexa luckily but I share your concerns, I used to use their pictures backup but I stopped it since I came to know they were using it for facial recognition and meta data, its getting harder and harder to keep these scum companies out of our lives.
RarrKind09/06/2020 20:06

So what sort of data they hold and how to delete it without deleting my …So what sort of data they hold and how to delete it without deleting my account

Panorama, Amazon: What They Know About Us: bbc.co.uk/ipl…jdz via @bbciplayer
If anyone had any concerns about what data amazon hold, then surely they'd never contemplate using Alexa?
Requested data, git to wait up to a month to fig up the dirt on myself...
Post a comment
@
    Text