Amazon Return Advice

I sent a bluray back as it arrived with a cracked case last friday via Amazon's own free return service but a week on its still "being progressed through the network" .
Any ideas on when or even if it will ever arrive ?

6 Comments

Amazon are useless.

StevenA2000_uk

Amazon are useless.

I disagree, my son had a watch for christmas and the strap broke, it was one of those plasticy jls things and I would not have thought they would have done anything to be honest but sent them an e-mail anyway, got a reply an hour later (was a sunday too) said they were ready to dispatch a replacement at the first instance and to print off my returns label and send broken one back, new watch came the tuesday morning, very impressed and the best customer service Ive had this year, praise over

Original Poster

michelleleemoo

I disagree, my son had a watch for christmas and the strap broke, it was … I disagree, my son had a watch for christmas and the strap broke, it was one of those plasticy jls things and I would not have thought they would have done anything to be honest but sent them an e-mail anyway, got a reply an hour later (was a sunday too) said they were ready to dispatch a replacement at the first instance and to print off my returns label and send broken one back, new watch came the tuesday morning, very impressed and the best customer service Ive had this year, praise over

Did you return the broken strap using the free returns service ?

VeryVery

Did you return the broken strap using the free returns service ?

we sent the whole thing back

My dad returned a faulty item to Amazon and they processed it within a few days . They even sent out a replacement before the broken one was even sent . Not sure if the quickness was due to the Returns Centre being in the same town though .
Edited by: "MrSharpshooter" 31st Jul 2010

Amazon are amazing. Full stop.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
    2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
    4. One thing you've forgotten56

See more discussions