Amazon returns

Found 2nd May
hi. I want to buy some boots from Amazon. if they develop a fault after say 4 months, will Amazon refund.
I have spent an hour looking this morning to no avail. any help will be appreciated.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Yes.
My puma shoes from amazon were hurting my feet every time I wore them (I wore them about 6 times in 3 months). Called amazon to explain that and they fully refunded me and sent me a free returns shipping for the product with no problem. If the product has a fault then 100% they will refund!
deleted396333
Yes
Just be careful and ensure that you are buying from Amazon, not a third party who sells via Amazon.
Thanks all. Boots purchased.
hottoast2 h, 4 m ago

Just be careful and ensure that you are buying from Amazon, not a third …Just be careful and ensure that you are buying from Amazon, not a third party who sells via Amazon.

It doesn't matter if you buy from a third party.I bought a phone from a third party.After four month,it stopped charging.I sent it back,got refunded and bought another one.
and that's why Amazon is beating the competition. no quibble guarantee, excellent customer service.
AW00793 h, 34 m ago

It doesn't matter if you buy from a third party.I bought a phone from a …It doesn't matter if you buy from a third party.I bought a phone from a third party.After four month,it stopped charging.I sent it back,got refunded and bought another one.

Just to clarify.... If you buy something that is "Sold by and despatched by Amazon" , or "sold by "whoever" and FULFILLED by Amazon" you will be guaranteed to get good customer service, as the customer service will be by Amazon.

If however you buy something that is "sold by" whoever" and despatched by whoever", you are not then under Amazon's customer service for after sales issues.

You will in this case be dealing direct with the seller to resolve the issue.

Some will be good..... others.... not so good.
Apart from there are good shops and bad shops in terms of service, and regardless of the shops own tailored store policy) what is the retailer required to do if say the trainer develops a fault after 4 months average use (I.e. the soles haven’t disappeared because you ran 8 marathons in that time!)?
I buy everything from amazon for that reason. Customer service is top notch. Get a problem they will replace or refund. I even rented a movie and wanted to watch it again but the 48 hrs rental finished half way through the movie. Got on to chat to ask if it would just stop and they gave me another 48hrs of rental.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants