Amazon Returns

I ordered a pair of trainers from Amazon but they are too small so have to send them back. This is the first time I've had to return something to Amazon and it's taken me to a DHL returns page, I have arranged the collection, but I can't see anywhere how much sending back via DHL costs. Is this the only way of sending stuff back or is there a cheaper option (not know how much DHL are going to charge).

8 Comments

i returned trainers a few months ago and had to print return slip,then take to po,never paid any money to return ,amazon took it off refund

Original Poster

ettam123;4950062

i returned trainers a few months ago and had to print return slip,then … i returned trainers a few months ago and had to print return slip,then take to po,never paid any money to return ,amazon took it off refund

Any idea how much they took from the refund please?

Original Poster

Directly from Amazon

Original Poster

Great! Thanks!

Odd. Every time I've returned anyting to Amazon they've sent me a mailing label to print off. You then stick that on the box and send the thing back.

Try calling them on 0800 279 6620, at least that was the number I contacted them on last time.

about £2

I returned a pair of trainers from amazon the other week (not amazon marketplace) There was an option when opting to return on their website to either, print off a return label where the cost of the return it taken from your refund OR to print off a return label where you pay return costs and are refunded in full.

I chose the later and it cost about £4 / £5 to return at the post office.

As above, you print off a label and have to put the reason for return on it. If it's faulty or their fault then it's free to return it otherwise you have to pay I'm afraid but I'd definitely take it to the PO rather than DHL as I'd imagine they'll be a darn sight more expensive if they're coming to collect it too.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31154
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
    3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
    4. Did you know?2951

See more discussions