Amazon Returns KY11 Dunfermline/Nairn help.

Found 1st Dec 2017Edited by:"icecreamwoman"
This is a bit long winded but some
of you must have sent back to Amazon before.

Basically - I sent back a faulty item, they're saying it didn't arrive, the tracking code I've given them says signed for at NAIRN Scotland, by a name: McGleenon

Nairn is 140 miles away from Dunfermline? Has my package been misdelivered or is this where Amazon intercept the bulk of returns? Can anyone check any tracking codes they returned recently and see if it says the same when sending back to Dunfermline?

Thanks everybody!
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Who was the courier and where are all the tracking points been?
alankfc025 m ago

Who was the courier and where are all the tracking points been?

Royal Mail. It just shows the post office sent from and then Delivered from NAIRN PDO
Did you have a Recorded sticker on the box? Maybe it came off, and wound up on an item heading toward Nairn. This seems like the most likely explanation - there'd be absolutely zero reason I can think of for an item heading via RM to Dunfermline to end up in Nairn by design.
dxx1 m ago

Did you have a Recorded sticker on the box? Maybe it came off, and wound …Did you have a Recorded sticker on the box? Maybe it came off, and wound up on an item heading toward Nairn. This seems like the most likely explanation - there'd be absolutely zero reason I can think of for an item heading via RM to Dunfermline to end up in Nairn by design.

Yes. The post office clerk just did everything. Thanks anyway, hopefully I don't get charged again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants