Amazon returns - Pass my parcel - where is the tracking number?

Found 10th Jul
I returned something from Amazon but the customer service agent provided me a return label for "pass my parcel". I have never used them before. Upon dropping the package off my local corner shop post office I got a receipt from the shop and it seems to be no tracking number? so how am I going to track it? Amazon website doesn't show any progress of it either. Any idea how do I find the tracking number for it or what format is it? I am so so worried right now because the return item is very expensive! appreciate everyone's help.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
deleted396333
You've got a receipt, don't worry about it.
they normally refund within a few hours of it been scanned at the shop, but if its expensive they might want to check it in the warehouse first. do a webchat with them if you are worried, but as has been said you have a receipt anyway.
If you live chat, they will advance refund you now the item has been scanned at Pass My Parcel.
jamie0152 m ago

If you live chat, they will advance refund you now the item has been …If you live chat, they will advance refund you now the item has been scanned at Pass My Parcel.

not guaranteed, many times they have made me wait 3 weeks, it sits in the warehouse for weeks because of backlog, most returns are refunded and not proccessed for weeks, its why they do when it goes to shop
lewis_whelan12 m ago

not guaranteed, many times they have made me wait 3 weeks, it sits in the …not guaranteed, many times they have made me wait 3 weeks, it sits in the warehouse for weeks because of backlog, most returns are refunded and not proccessed for weeks, its why they do when it goes to shop

They've always done it for me. Once they didn't and I spoke to someone else who did.
Edited by: "jamie015" 10th Jul
jamie01517 m ago

They've always done it for me. Once they didn't and I spoke to someone …They've always done it for me. Once they didn't and I spoke to someone else who did.

I think when the returns go back into amazon they grade the return and you as a customer get points on returning stuff you most likely should'nt (too many returns that are working perfectly) and when you build enough points they put you on a wait for return so they can reject 3 weeks when they finally get to it.

if you use amazon for everything like many doo, you will easily get put on this type of account restrictions as things on amazon are never like there advertised or faked reviews.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants