Amazon returns website

I was wondering if anyone knew the link to the Amazon "returns" part of their site?

I was looking at a Leatherman the other day and a link was displayed to a returned product sold by Amazon themselves at a reduced price.

I cant find the link to that part of the site despite looking for about an hour.

Any ideas?

7 Comments

Linky.
That was hard eh!

Babbabooey

Linky.That was hard eh!

I'm not sure that was what he was after. I think he wants to find the part of the amazon website where they sell returned items at a reduced price not the part where you actually return items

Doors

I'm not sure that was what he was after. I think he wants to find the … I'm not sure that was what he was after. I think he wants to find the part of the amazon website where they sell returned items at a reduced price not the part where you actually return items

Ah, in which case I stand corrected

This what your looking for?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&me=A2OAJ7377F756P

For some reason can't get this link working from hukd but pasted explorer works fine.

Edited by: "Plum" 23rd Dec 2010

You have to copy and paste Amazon links or they wont rk as HUKD automatically put there affiliate link in front of it

Tiny URL should bypass it

tinyurl.com/32x…gnj

Original Poster

That is what I was looking for, many thanks to all for the help.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891717
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356126
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?25114
    4. Boom2511

See more discussions