Found 23rd Dec 2010
Will amazon have a sale after christmas or will it be on christmas day?
Don't want to be looking for bargins on christmas day.

12 Comments

Then don't!

Original Poster

i'm after a couple of items and don't mind looking boxing day but if the sale starts christmas day i don't want to miss a bargin.

but you say you don't want to look on Christmas day! The question is redundant!

Original Poster

ok to spell it out in plain english..

I'd rather not be on the computer on christmas day looking for bargins because i've got a life and am hoping that Amazon start there sale on boxing day BUT if Amazon are having there sale on christmas day there are some items I would like and don't want to miss.

'Don't want to be looking for bargins on christmas day' But if i have to then I will go on.

if you had a life you wouldn't be on it boxing day either.

If it's anything like there black friday (hypothetically) it would be poor.

sunshiner

ok to spell it out in plain english..I'd rather not be on the computer on … ok to spell it out in plain english..I'd rather not be on the computer on christmas day looking for bargins because i've got a life and am hoping that Amazon start there sale on boxing day BUT if Amazon are having there sale on christmas day there are some items I would like and don't want to miss.'Don't want to be looking for bargins on christmas day' But if i have to then I will go on.

Much better....and no idea

Most of these companies all start their Boxing day sales on Christmas Day now.

Banned

sunshiner

ok to spell it out in plain english...'Don't want to be looking for … ok to spell it out in plain english...'Don't want to be looking for bargins on christmas day' But if i have to then I will go on.

Irony
Edited by: "DJ1" 23rd Dec 2010

Original Poster

DJ1

Irony

Oh for the love of spell check X)

sunshiner

ok to spell it out in plain english...

Try again.

/sleep
Post a comment
@