Expired

Amazon Santa’s Locker

Found 13th Dec 2017
Information

Starting tomorrow Amazon will tweet clues to the location of one of their lockers containing a prize

1. Competitions
17 Comments

Original Poster

Ah, wondered if they was doing that again, ta

Typical! The only day I’m busy! Oh well

Tyne & wear is the first one

It isn't every hour and the terms and conditions aren't so clear how to redeem
If you have to go onto your Amazon account first when you get the info and claim or if you just walk up to the yellow locker
There isn't one every hour the first one was 10am and they missed off 12pm etc

None in scotland and the chances are someon is 5 mins from one when the tweet is posted and they'l claim it easily.
Read the terms on this....cold from me because like a wild goose chase

Dolphinzz17 h, 8 m ago

Typical! The only day I’m busy! Oh well

It' every day but there' no point planning as it' across the entire country so unless you have a private jet there's not much you can do to guarantee or have a decent chance of winning

Went on twitter I have no idea how it works. It states it's a place e.g. Tyne and Wear but no exactlocation/postcode no idea how people work it out from there?

Original Poster

The clue before the location and locker code tells you the name of the locker
cowcrazy7 m ago

Went on twitter I have no idea how it works. It states it's a place e.g. …Went on twitter I have no idea how it works. It states it's a place e.g. Tyne and Wear but no exactlocation/postcode no idea how people work it out from there?

Edited by: "Dark_Lord_Meh" 14th Dec 2017

Dark_Lord_Meh10 m ago

The clue before the location and locker code tells you the name of the …The clue before the location and locker code tells you the name of the locker

Ok but I still don't get how you would guess where that exact location is, maybe I'm being stupid here? Hah

Original Poster

cowcrazy1 m ago

Ok but I still don't get how you would guess where that exact location is, …Ok but I still don't get how you would guess where that exact location is, maybe I'm being stupid here? Hah

Once you’ve guessed the locker name you can search for it on Amazon where you can get the exact location
Edited by: "Dark_Lord_Meh" 14th Dec 2017

Dark_Lord_Meh51 s ago

Once you’ve guessed the locker name you can search for it on Amazon where y …Once you’ve guessed the locker name you can search for it on Amazon where you can get the exact location

Ah thanks, totally went over my hea

Is it just me or are all the winners getting amazon echo? Wouldnt rush out for that

Benjamin3uk14th Dec

It isn't every hour and the terms and conditions aren't so clear how to …It isn't every hour and the terms and conditions aren't so clear how to redeem If you have to go onto your Amazon account first when you get the info and claim or if you just walk up to the yellow lockerThere isn't one every hour the first one was 10am and they missed off 12pm etcNone in scotland and the chances are someon is 5 mins from one when the tweet is posted and they'l claim it easily. Read the terms on this....cold from me because like a wild goose chase

Great for the able bodied but no fun for a house bound person .

coolcasey4 m ago

Great for the able bodied but no fun for a house bound person .

Hopeless for mostly anyone as it' a wild goose chase.. someone who works in the local shop will really claim it or lives like 5 mins away most of the UK don' have a chance even those taking part. It's just a big promotional stunt by Amazon

one of the ones meant to be in aberdeen, doesn't even exist.

They took our local locker away. I guess that's me out of the running!

They should pick a random house to send something too instead of this
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants