EXPIRED

amazon shipping xbox 360 jaspers 60gb version

wasnt sure if i should ave posted this as a deal ive been looking to buy a 360 with the new jasper chipset, when i had a look on amazon i saw a link for customer discussions (at bottom of page) about amazons stock of jaspers and after reading, its definitely confirmation that amazon are shipping jaspers but from the sounds of it only 60gb version.

discussion title is Amazon are NOT shipping Jasper @ 10/02/09

9 Comments

Could you enlighten me as to what benefit a jasper is please? cheers
Quieter and less power consuming (should has searched before I asked)

what makes them so special? i have an elite built in jan 08

Original Poster

jasper is the new chipset making it more reliable and resolves the overheating rrod problem

Original Poster

cheepaschippies;4573153

can you tell us where you got it from?

a1;4573152

Could you enlighten me as to what benefit a jasper is please? cheers

cheepaschippies;4573153

Lower wattage PSU at 150W due to less power consumption over the older xenons and zephyrs which were 203W and had both 90nm CPU & GPU, the Falcon then had a 65nm CPU & 90nm GPU and was 175W, the new Jasper has BOTH 65nm CPU & GPU and a 150W PSU the cooler running GPU & CPU theoretically should help eliminate any problems with RROD.

Up until now, Jaspers have only been leaked out in production in Xbox Arcade packages, if the original poster is correct, they are starting to show up in Premium runs.

cicobuff;4573182

Lower wattage PSU at 150W due to less power consumption over the older … Lower wattage PSU at 150W due to less power consumption over the older xenons and zephyrs which were 203W and had both 90nm CPU & GPU, the Falcon then had a 65nm CPU & 90nm GPU and was 175W, the new Jasper has BOTH 65nm CPU & GPU and a 150W PSU the cooler running GPU & CPU theoretically should help eliminate any problems with RROD.Up until now, Jaspers have only been leaked out in production in Xbox Arcade packages, if the original poster is correct, they are starting to show up in Premium runs.

I got in in a premium pack from gamestation metrocentre last sunday

Original Poster

has this been expired then?

well you cant get elite jaspers only when the resident evil elite comes out

It don make a difference tbh if its a jasper
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie11
    2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value913
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767196
    4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers11

See more discussions