Amazon Smile now available on Android app - 0.5% of eligible purchases donated to a charity of your choice

Posted 17th Nov
0.5% of eligible purchases donated to a charity of your choice.

Been available on PC for a while but now possible through the android app. If you don't get a notification. Go to settings in the app and then click Amazon Smile - if you haven't signed up before then you can sign up here and choose your charity.
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
Been on the android app for a while too but a great heads up🙌🙌
deals6917/11/2019 09:22

Been on the android app for a while too but a great heads …Been on the android app for a while too but a great heads up🙌🙌

Mine literally only came up today not a lot of info online and in fact the smile page still says purchases on the app don't count #fail
poirat17/11/2019 09:24

Mine literally only came up today not a lot of info online and in …Mine literally only came up today not a lot of info online and in fact the smile page still says purchases on the app don't count #fail

Ahh ok😬hopefully they go back and track all the purchases to go to the charities. May I ask which charity did you chose?
The app tracks the donations to date. Make sure you've enabled it on all devices even if you use the same account. Mine currently shows 0 so doesn't look like it'll apply retrospectively. I've chosen Compassion UK as I sponsor a little boy in Tanzania through them (and previously two children in Thailand) you?
poirat17/11/2019 09:46

The app tracks the donations to date. Make sure you've enabled it on all …The app tracks the donations to date. Make sure you've enabled it on all devices even if you use the same account. Mine currently shows 0 so doesn't look like it'll apply retrospectively. I've chosen Compassion UK as I sponsor a little boy in Tanzania through them (and previously two children in Thailand) you?

Ahh ok sounds good. Only use 1 device so it's ok. I've been using smile for around a month now I think on android. I chose family fund as they helped someone I know in the past 🙃
Been using it since it came on android . My avator says it all what charity I support .
Been using for ages, laptop and android.
British Heart Foundation
Edited by: "fearona" 17th Nov
fearona17/11/2019 13:01

Been using for ages, laptop and android.

Strange how it only just came up on mine and my wife's phone...I've been waiting for this!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants