Expired

Amazon smiles

Found 29th Apr
there was a post for Amazon smiles earlier and it was deleted. never heard of them before but by the looks of it it gives money to charity for every purchase. is Amazon smiles a dodgy website? if not why isn't it allowed? genuinely interested what the reason is. thanks
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I second this. I just posted it and it got removed. It's a charitable donation made by Amazon to any registered UK charity of the buyers choice. Absolutely crazy that it's been remived
Probably because it has been posted many times before - I dare say the message you should have received from HUKD explained that it was a dupe ?
magicjay19868 m ago

Hi @discozohan This was removed as it is already posted on HotUKDeals here …Hi @discozohan This was removed as it is already posted on HotUKDeals here - Amazon Smile - Donate some of your spend to charity

thanks. did a search but nothing came up. just wanted to make sure it was legit if I ever use it
ceres10 h, 55 m ago

That thread is nearly 6 months old. Is there a new rule disallowing …That thread is nearly 6 months old. Is there a new rule disallowing posting within a certain timeframe? It used to be a month for Deals. What's changed?

I think they just make up rules as they go along. There are plenty of posts that get repeated month on month.
This probably stops HUKD getting their click through revenue. Amazon won't pay HUKD and a charity at a guess. Hence HUKD doesn't want you doing it and doesn't like it publicised.
discozohan29th Apr

thanks. did a search but nothing came up. just wanted to make sure it …thanks. did a search but nothing came up. just wanted to make sure it was legit if I ever use it

You probably just searched "deals" - there's a separate tab for results from "discussions".
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions