Amazon student prime

Found 27th Dec 2017
My daughter is NOT 18, but has an NUS card and an ac.uk email address.....can she still sign up for the 6 months amazon trial as a student?

I`m happy to pay but if she signs up are there loads of restrictions to purchases or limited to delivery address etc?

I pay the invoices for the family in any case so it will be my card for purchases etc....will this be a problem?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments
Original Poster
.....and thank you to anyone who can help
Wont be an issue, everything works the same, the only thing you cant use is the household benefits (shared with other accounts). I have the prime student membership.
What age did she put when she signed on??
If not any then shes buzzing for 3 years. I saved loads on pantry etc
Original Poster
Misslovely4 h, 49 m ago

What age did she put when she signed on?? If not any then shes buzzing for …What age did she put when she signed on?? If not any then shes buzzing for 3 years. I saved loads on pantry etc

She`s 17 and doing A levels at school? I don`t think the NUS card asked her age....and hasn`t signed up with Amazon as her own account yet
Keith953427th Dec 2017

She`s 17 and doing A levels at school? I don`t think the NUS card asked …She`s 17 and doing A levels at school? I don`t think the NUS card asked her age....and hasn`t signed up with Amazon as her own account yet

She can get 30 day prime for free for now. Give that a try
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants