Amazon Student (without being Student)

Posted 15th Nov
Hi Guys

Coming to the end of my 4 years amazon student. Is there anyway to continue this? Or a cheaper way than paying £79.99?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
21 Comments
Nope. I think you only get it once per account.
Can you not take another year just before the 4 years are up. Where do you find out when you joined as a student I just be 2 years in so wanna start a year just before I’m out, I pay monthly at the minute.
is there anyway to check when your 4 years is up, i think mine should be up soon but dunno wen?
The only way I check is by checking the next payment date and cost, if its still discounted then you'll have at least another year
Schlingel15/11/2019 13:58

The only way I check is by checking the next payment date and cost, if its …The only way I check is by checking the next payment date and cost, if its still discounted then you'll have at least another year

Oh so In the final year you can’t take out a further 12 months
dixin12315/11/2019 12:47

is there anyway to check when your 4 years is up, i think mine should be …is there anyway to check when your 4 years is up, i think mine should be up soon but dunno wen?

Check email history for signup instructions / confirmation sent by Amazon. One relevant message would typically have subject line of << Welcome to Prime Student >>.
Standard Prime is typically discount on Black Friday.
AndyRoyd15/11/2019 14:18

Check email history for signup instructions / confirmation sent by Amazon. …Check email history for signup instructions / confirmation sent by Amazon. One relevant message would typically have subject line of << Welcome to Prime Student >>.

Thats many years ago worth of email history, no way will i find it
I’ve been Amazon Student for around 6 years now...just auto renews
dixin12315/11/2019 14:40

Thats many years ago worth of email history, no way will i find it

Any reasonable email client will find that text string in seconds or less.
AndyRoyd15/11/2019 14:46

Any reasonable email client will find that text string in seconds or less.

even if one regularly empties out their bin?
dixin12315/11/2019 14:48

even if one regularly empties out their bin?

Previous comment of "Thats many years ago worth of email history, no way will i find it" did not suggest deletion.
AndyRoyd15/11/2019 14:52

Previous comment of "Thats many years ago worth of email history, no way …Previous comment of "Thats many years ago worth of email history, no way will i find it" did not suggest deletion.

Thought it was standard practice, i mean keeping thousands of emails from year ago is some serious disorganisation
dixin12315/11/2019 14:59

Thought it was standard practice, i mean keeping thousands of emails from …Thought it was standard practice, i mean keeping thousands of emails from year ago is some serious disorganisation

Gmail as an example offers minimum 15GB of free storage. My sis archives everything and hasn't even hit half of that quota in 10yrs, but we're drifting off topic.
they do extend it if you are doing professional qualifications an example is here.

hotukdeals.com/dea…e=2
sir78615/11/2019 14:41

I’ve been Amazon Student for around 6 years now...just auto renews

Same
My student prime ran out 19th August (got 4 years with my 3 year NUS card). I applied again using Avado home learning college and got another 3 year Totum card. Currently in my 5th year of continuous student prime.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 15th Nov
dixin12315/11/2019 12:47

is there anyway to check when your 4 years is up, i think mine should be …is there anyway to check when your 4 years is up, i think mine should be up soon but dunno wen?

Log on to to amazon account/Your Account/Prime view benefits and payment settings
RiverDragon815/11/2019 20:20

Log on to to amazon account/Your Account/Prime view benefits and payment …Log on to to amazon account/Your Account/Prime view benefits and payment settings

only states date of renewal and current type of membership. no mention when my student status will cease
dixin12315/11/2019 20:55

only states date of renewal and current type of membership. no mention …only states date of renewal and current type of membership. no mention when my student status will cease

I think it has changed. When my student prime was up it said expiry date and £79 for renewal, instead of the £39, so you knew that your student prime was ending. Easiest way to find out is to go online chat and they'll tell you.
dixin12315/11/2019 14:59

Thought it was standard practice, i mean keeping thousands of emails from …Thought it was standard practice, i mean keeping thousands of emails from year ago is some serious disorganisation

I have over 9000 unread emails in my inbox
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants