Amazon students only

Found 18th Jul
Can't there be a separate section for Amazon students getting fed up of clicking on links only to find out the offer only applies to students .
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
why nearly everyone on here is a "student" even you can be and if you are not you should!
eslick9 m ago

why nearly everyone on here is a "student" even you can be and if you are …why nearly everyone on here is a "student" even you can be and if you are not you should!

Tell me how ?
furbars5 m ago

Tell me how ?

Get a free or cheap course, sign up with NUS go to Amazon and register for a student account send them a picture of your NUS card from the App and 6 months free and then £39 a year after that for 3 years.

Have a google for hotukdeals and NUS and there will be examples, £4 course seems to be the cheapest. Can be worth getting a three year NUS card had some extra discount over the last 18 months we have had one including special Amazon discounts which have paid for itself.

hotukdeals.com/dea…718
eslick24 m ago

why nearly everyone on here is a "student" even you can be and if you are …why nearly everyone on here is a "student" even you can be and if you are not you should!

furbars14 m ago

Tell me how ?

No requirement to be a student to apply for & obtain NUSx card & associated benefits hotukdeals.com/com…507
Thanks both will give it a try.
AndyRoyd2 h, 0 m ago

No requirement to be a student to apply for & obtain NUSx card & …No requirement to be a student to apply for & obtain NUSx card & associated benefits https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/34371507

Yeah forgot to add that, as there is no check done by NUS.
eslick2 m ago

Yeah forgot to add that, as there is no check done by NUS.

You can’t get amazon prime student deals with it though. You need unidays.
Mechtup1 m ago

You can’t get amazon prime student deals with it though. You need unidays.

Oh yes you can, NUS is accepted

nus.org.uk/en/…on/
eslick18th Jul

Oh yes you can, NUS is …Oh yes you can, NUS is acceptedhttps://www.nus.org.uk/en/nus-extra/discounts/save-5-on-even-more-at-amazon/

Oh. I thought I had to use unidays for it before
Mechtup10 h, 27 m ago

Oh. I thought I had to use unidays for it before

No, nus is fine
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants