Amazon subscribe and save

Posted 23rd Nov
I’ve set up some new subscriptions to arrive in one week. I got an email asking me to review the order but the prices were much higher than I paid after factoring in all the discounts etc. Is this normal? Many thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
The S&S payments can vary until they actually take the money.
If you buy something on sub to be delivered on the 30th, then amazon won't take the money until just after midnight of the last date to change the order which in this case would be the 24th, the price in that time though could have changed up or down.

If you bought things on S&S that were on offer at the time but aren't now, you won't be getting the offer prices as you missed it by not moving the delivery date closer.

I added things to my S&S that were on offer yesterday but I moved the delivery date to 28th to get them to take the money overnight.
Edited by: "chris19992" 23rd Nov
chris1999223/11/2019 07:31

The S&S payments can vary until they actually take the money.If you buy …The S&S payments can vary until they actually take the money.If you buy something on sub to be delivered on the 30th, then amazon won't take the money until just after midnight of the last date to change the order which in this case would be the 24th, the price in that time though could have changed up or down.If you bought things on S&S that were on offer at the time but aren't now, you won't be getting the offer prices as you missed it by not moving the delivery date closer.I added things to my S&S that were on offer yesterday but I moved the delivery date to 28th to get them to take the money overnight.

Thank you. For example I bought the Andrex toilet roll which had 40% discount codes etc. My delivery is due 2/12 - does that mean I won’t get that price?
Annabelle240623/11/2019 07:35

Thank you. For example I bought the Andrex toilet roll which had 40% …Thank you. For example I bought the Andrex toilet roll which had 40% discount codes etc. My delivery is due 2/12 - does that mean I won’t get that price?

The overview emails don't include additional discounts like that 40% one so you should still get that price but you can check by going to your subscriptions on amazon and seeing the price there.
chris1999223/11/2019 07:46

The overview emails don't include additional discounts like that 40% one …The overview emails don't include additional discounts like that 40% one so you should still get that price but you can check by going to your subscriptions on amazon and seeing the price there.

Thank you very much. Still looks ok 🤞
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants