Amazon subscribe & save

Posted 6th May
I’m fairly new to prime / s&s.

So over the past couple weeks, I’ve seen some amazing deal from here and been adding thing to my s&s to get the 15%. If the item sells out or go up in price. Would I still get the item and also for that price at what I subscribed at?
I’m looking at my next order and only 2 have prices on, the other 3 don’t so I’m guessing I won’t get them?

Before I’ve also noticed that some items you get 10% off instead of 5%?
Community Updates
5 Comments
From what I’ve noticed using subscribe and save for a couple of years now...

Savings are 5% for up to 5 times, then 15% depending on the item type, some remain 5%. 20% for baby stuff if you have a child profile.

You only get the cheaper price if that’s what it was when you ordered and it’s your first delivery. Subsequent deliveries could be more expensive, so it’s worth checking each time a couple of weeks before delivery. You can easily cancel the subscription and set it up again at the cheaper price.

If the item has no price it’s likely not in stock, however what I have noticed is that if it’s a first delivery and was in stock when ordered, they must reserve it or something as it’s always on my delivery.
Edited by: "Diggsy" 6th May
Diggsy06/05/2020 11:11

From what I’ve noticed using subscribe and save for a couple of years n …From what I’ve noticed using subscribe and save for a couple of years now...Savings are 5% for up to 5 times, then 15% depending on the item type, some remain 5%. 20% for baby stuff if you have a child profile.You only get the cheaper price if that’s what it was when you ordered and it’s your first delivery. Subsequent deliveries could be more expensive, so it’s worth checking each time a couple of weeks before delivery. You can easily cancel the subscription and set it up again at the cheaper price.If the item has no price it’s likely not in stock, however what I have noticed is that if it’s a first delivery and was in stock when ordered, they must reserve it or something as it’s always on my delivery.

Hmm thanks for the insight.
I ordered some stuff couple weeks ago and the first delivery was due mid May for the s&s. I just moved all 5 items forward to the first available date as I need something but some items including the one I want didn’t have a price
kimyt1106/05/2020 11:24

Hmm thanks for the insight. I ordered some stuff couple weeks ago and the …Hmm thanks for the insight. I ordered some stuff couple weeks ago and the first delivery was due mid May for the s&s. I just moved all 5 items forward to the first available date as I need something but some items including the one I want didn’t have a price

You’re welcome. I’d say you should be okay, so long as it doesn’t say ‘we’re working hard to get this’ or something similar
Remember to cancel them as prices always go up. I put down every 6 months so I don’t get any surprises because i do check my orders and I’m like who’s done this !
Misslovely06/05/2020 17:01

Remember to cancel them as prices always go up. I put down every 6 months …Remember to cancel them as prices always go up. I put down every 6 months so I don’t get any surprises because i do check my orders and I’m like who’s done this !

I have set mine every 5/6 months as some stuff I don’t even need monthly
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions