Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Amazon subscribe & save

Posted 3rd Jul
I get a discount if I buy stuff on Amazon s&s. I recollect someone saying that you can do this, get the discount, then cancel future orders on s&s after the product is dispatched and you get to keep the discount on the dispatched items?

Sounds too good to be true, but I just want to double check that I have remembered this correctly?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
It's true.
Its true. Just cancel after delivery
so why would amazon allow this as people will take advantage and cancel after they have received the discount?
mutley103/07/2020 19:35

so why would amazon allow this as people will take advantage and cancel …so why would amazon allow this as people will take advantage and cancel after they have received the discount?

Who cares. But they do.

so why would amazon allow this as people will take advantage and cancel …so why would amazon allow this as people will take advantage and cancel after they have received the discount?

Don't worry too much about Jeff Bezos, he is after all the richest man on the planet right now.
thanks guys. it just doesn't sound like a sound business model, but if i can take advantage of it, i will

Because some people don't cancel after just 1 item - they make a profit either way
Post a comment
@
    Text